No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s irritating that a few of our players are apparently cooked because they are banged up or have lost a yard by the time they are 30, yet Geelong routinely trot out Dad’s Army and look more nimble and energetic than anyone. Just one more reason to find them annoying.
Secret supplements down at the Cattery??

Normal service resumes and the skiing lions bow out.

11 finals in four years, three home and away top four finishes. Three wins - two of them this year.

Frauds
yep,

my hope is that the win against Melbourne has them believing they are close and dont need a game plan change, that will effectively close their window.

its funny, they were a goal review decision away from a major overhaul, now they think they are on the cusp, why is it always easier to see these things as an outsider

I can't see Dunkley improving Brisbane that much, they'd get a tough extractor but they gave up as badly as we did last year. Hell, at least we were three goals up halfway through the third before we shat the bed.

Only way Dunks improves BrisVegas is by replacing Mitch Robinson in the Lions' Men Of All Seasons Christmas Calendar.

11 finals in four years, three home and away top four finishes. Three wins - two of them this year.

Frauds

And poor Lions troll TaylorMade can only keep going on about it being the umpires fault in a 12 goal loss

Frauds
Or good but not quite good enough.

Juat not enough midfield depth and Hipwood and Danaher are too similar and not strong enough to do well in finals. They don’t outmuscle their opponents which is what you need more of at the pointy end.

Hard to see them getting better next year.

I like Collingwood this year, but I hate Collingwood of previous years. I can't stomach Sydney, but I want Geelong beaten next week...what to do?

Last edited:

Frauds
But all is forgiven as they got rid of Melbourne 😀. Mind you someone else would have.

Frauds
Compared to our run of 7 finals in four years & 0 H&A top 4 finishes with 3 wins all last year?

Can’t say that’s much better…

Compared to our run of 7 finals in four years & 0 H&A top 4 finishes with 3 wins all last year?

Can’t say that’s much better…

We’ve got a flag and another gf in our coaches era.

Fagan has his silly phone toss celebrating making the top four and plenty of dollars spent on Joey Daniher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendlebury is my favourite player to watch after the Bont. Time slows down and space opens up when he has the pill. That long handball over a scrum of players was vintage .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back