No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The rise of Hawthorn this season has been pretty incredible especially with how they started the season.

However we saw all of the promise that they had when they knocked our season on the head late last season in Tassie. As they look like doing to Collingwood tonight.

Giants look to have timed their run. Will be hard to face against.
I’m not sure they’re going as well as it seems. The last two weeks they’ve kicked straight while the opposition hasn’t. Richmond caused them plenty of grief last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was pretty wet for at least a chunk of that game and the hawks kicked 20 goals. Not bad.

Pies are brutal in defense though. Look pretty ordinary, put a line through them now. 12 teams left in it (11 if you take GC out as well, which I personally would)

Will Hayes has the ball on a string. Massive first qtr in the VFL.

Not buying into this Hawks hype. Since beating us they’ve beaten the crap out of the flop and flakey sides. Playing good football though, better football than half the comp and I guess you can only beat who you play though. Maybe I just have expectations that are too high.
I agree, have made excellent strides but I don’t think they are now a top 8 lock from next season. Backline very suspect, even once they recruit Battle and the key forwards just aren’t there.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back