No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

This season makes no sense. Amazing how many teams, like us, can go from so good to so bad on a weekly basis. Melbourne against Freo last week was as poor of football you'd see and started this week on fire.

No surprise that the two teams that have shown any consistency this season have gone on massive winning streaks (Brisbane currently and Sydney earlier in the season)

Did everybody see that glorious, monumental stuff-up by GWS when having a shot at goal versus Melbourne in the second quarter?

Now that's entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it just me or does that end with something about a horse ****

"Do something with your horse c**k "

An unpleasantly threatening yet unexpectedly homoerotic turn of events.

Geez human beings are awful

Goodwin's on IV antibiotics & left a three day hospital visit to come to the game ? As someone who has been on IVs twice in the last year or so, I can say there's more important things than your job.

Last edited:
No point making it if we can’t beat them anyway

Yeah. Neither Melbourne or GWS are winning the flag, and we have them both at our home ground(s). Win both plus the North game and I suspect with our percentage that might be enough for 8th. Pick up another win at SCG or AO and that’s probably a home final.

The vagaries of the draw might not help us much in the back end of the year, but we didn’t take advantage during the softer part earlier.

Regardless, if we can’t win 3 of the last 5 we’re not troubling the scorers in September anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back