No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind him. He's colourful .....

I don’t think we’d be close friends but as long as you’re not doing Toby Greene like things on or off the field then I don’t generally actively dislike players.

I don't mind him. He's colourful .....
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Adelaide were up 42 to 37 in the second quarter. So 4-87 since

They just have so much trust and belief in each other. Agreed that teams will be hoping they miss.

We had a similar ish run at the end of 2019 and then got stomped in the EF. I dont think they would allow themselves to get bullied like we did that day
Teams will go to work on them over the preseason.

Spare a thought for James "footy's better when the big clubs are winning" Brayshaw after this round. So ****-a-hoop earlier in the season.

Suddenly Essendon fall out of the 8. Carlton lose their grip on top 2. Collingwood to miss the 8. Richmond stink.

And his own club on track for a 5th straight bottom 2 finish.

Spare a thought for James "footy's better when the big clubs are winning" Brayshaw after this round. So ****-a-hoop earlier in the season.

Suddenly Essendon fall out of the 8. Carlton lose their grip on top 2. Collingwood to miss the 8. Richmond stink.

Couldn’t not like this post more, absolute stain on the footy world. Was wearing out knee pads weekly giving the big clubs verbal blowjobs earlier this year.

It is just said by people living in the old VFL world who haven't quite caught up with the new world order; and also by those who have never had an original thought in their life so regurgitate what they once heard other say as they feel the need to talk. James needs to be more laconic in his commentary.

Brayshaw is more annoying than BT, if that's possible.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyson Stengle. Old habits die hard.

Tyson Stengle. Old habits die hard.
I said to a Cats bigot on Tuesday that Bailey Smith is coming to Geelong because the drugs are better. She almost poured hot coffee over me.

Surprised that they flew back from Tassie on Saturday and hit the nightclub. Athletes ?

"His drink may have been spiked"

Sorry, but I am totally not buying it given his history. Have a feeling it is spin to save face. He has known to party it up in the past. And breached Drug and Alcohol rules in the past. As someone who works in the club scene.
Spiking can happen, but its actually heaps rare, and nearly always the victim are women, not strong athletes. Most incidents that require hospitalization are self inflicted from personal use, but people seldom admit it.

Last edited:

Sorry, but I am totally not buying that BS spin story. He has known to party it up in the past.
This is the Cats or him spinning it to save face. As someone who works in the club scene.
Spiking can happen, but its actually heaps rare. Nearly all incidents like this are self inflicted from personal use.
Regardless, not a real attractive look to have players out partying when fighting tooth and nail to cement a spot in finals?

Sorry, but I am totally not buying that BS spin story. He has known to party it up in the past.
This is the Cats or him spinning it to save face. As someone who works in the club scene.
Spiking can happen, but its actually heaps rare. Nearly all incidents like this are self inflicted from personal use.
But it's plausible that his drink was spiked nonetheless.

It is possible. Herald Sun also reporting he has previously been refused admission to the venue due to being intoxicated.

He has just signed a long term contract, but clearly has some issues to work through. I hope he’s ok and the media give him some space.

Yes still plausible. Just saying I am skeptical. Especially given he has breached drug and alcohol codes in the past, and freshly revealed to have been refused entry previously from being over intoxicated. Almost all spiking occurs from men trying to take advantage of vulnerable women as well. We will never know the full story, given the AFL have openly admitted that they cover things up. So guess he does deserve the benefit of the doubt. It just screams red flag alert to me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back