No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs to play Demons in Rd 4 confirmed.
When I saw a few posters made a 'rofl' reaction to this post, I legit thought they were laughing because you confused Kozzi Pickett for Marlon.

Looks like I was the one confused 😂

They might win this by 100, but I’d love to play this Brisbane team in an EF. They’re so flaky.

Annoying that we play first tomorrow, because if we knew that one of Carlton or Freo had already lost then maybe we know.

I’d much prefer to play Hawthorn than Lions.

I think the hawks weakness is their key defenders. But it’s not been exposed much because they’ve won so much ball and territory.

If our midfield got on top then the three talls will feast on that defense.

However, if Hawks get enough ball they’ll burn us with speed so it’s an interesting match up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will 'serdun give the Package a new contract? He is not playing like he expects it.

Has kicked 41 goals for the season. They're not replacing that easily, so they'll have to re-sign him. Has been a very meh season from him which has become the norm

Teams not making finals have put the cue in the rack. Some of the most horrid performances you'll see
The AFL can’t be that happy with the final round fixture other than tomorrow’s games. All the games have been a cake walk for one team and basically uncompetitive.

Considering how the whole season has gone it’s really disappointing. I can’t even be stuffed watching it and I doubt many others are as well.

They have definitely hyped up tomorrow with all three games potentially being very competitive, although for our sake I hope we continue the trend of favourites and smash the Giants, then I’d love to see the Saints upset Carlton and have it all come down to the last game which Freo wins by 1 point after the siren to knock the Blues out lol

The AFL can’t be that happy with the final round fixture other than tomorrow’s games. All the games have been a cake walk for one team and basically uncompetitive.

Considering how the whole season has gone it’s really disappointing. I can’t even be stuffed watching it and I doubt many others are as well.

They have definitely hyped up tomorrow with all three games potentially being very competitive, although for our sake I hope we continue the trend of favourites and smash the Giants, then I’d love to see the Saints upset Carlton and have it all come down to the last game which Freo wins by 1 point after the siren to knock the Blues out lol

The games tomorrow are that good and have that much importance that if they live up to the hype we'll forget these first six games existed.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back