No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

My sons a Bomber supporter, but all I seem to be doing is listening while he rages against the club.

And you havenā€™t disowned or converted him šŸ¤”

My sons a Bomber supporter, but all I seem to be doing is listening while he rages against the club.
Give it to himā€¦.cos you can be sure theyā€™ll be back to their arrogant best when they eventually do win a final

I have zero sympathy for the injectors given their haughty and disdainful attitude toward us over the years. Isn't it amazing that Kevin Sheedy's comments about us being a poorly run club have come full circle.

And I don't want to question your parenting skills, but you son supports the injectors? WTF?

Essendon have a similar problem to us around 2016. Most of their better players are pushing 30, and they have a few promising young players, though they have some potential misses as well. They are lacking enough guns in that mid 20s range to bridge the gap between the older and younger heads. They need to close that gap, get their high end draft picks right. I reckon it will be a few more years of falling short for them. They could go chasing some big fishes to fill in the gap, but it will come at the sacrifice of getting top end draftees in. A tricky balance to get right.

I have zero sympathy for the injectors given their haughty and disdainful attitude toward us over the years. Isn't it amazing that Kevin Sheedy's comments about us being a poorly run club have come full circle.

And I don't want to question your parenting skills, but you son supports the injectors? WTF?
Yeah itā€™s a weird one, he has been to more Bulldog games than Essendon games, but stubbornly refuses to support them. Although he says they are his second team.

To put it in context the VFL/AFL has been going 128 seasons. Essendon havenā€™t won a final for the last 15.6% of the history of the game.

And itā€™ll be 16.3% by the time the next finals series rolls around.

Karma for the drug cheats.
I called it last year to some Essendon mates. Shit list. They will be in the 10-14 range next year. No manā€™s land. Delicious!!!!!

Tom Stewart out for the Cats tonight. Surely Port get it done.. surely!

Gave Geelong very little hope before that news. A lot of teams have claims on it but Port might be the form team of the comp. 6 game winning streak including that Swans mauling. Just can't see them dropping it.

Man it would create some drama though. Ken looked on his last legs 9 games ago, Brisbane belted them by 80 points in Adelaide, they looked the team most likely to drop out of the 8. Crazy that they have got to a home qualifying final from that position.

After their straight sets exit last year and being embarrassed in their last couple of home finals, they just have to win this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gave Geelong very little hope before that news. A lot of teams have claims on it but Port might be the form team of the comp. 6 game winning streak including that Swans mauling. Just can't see them dropping it.

Man it would create some drama though. Ken looked on his last legs 9 games ago, Brisbane belted them by 80 points in Adelaide, they looked the team most likely to drop out of the 8. Crazy that they have got to a home qualifying final from that position.

After their straight sets exit last year and being embarrassed in their last couple of home finals, they just have to win this one.
They always go to water in the finals. Ken is the longest serving coach not to make a GF. Staggering given his H&A record in recent years.

So if the Dogs don't make it through who is everybody's tip for the flag?
And if it can't be us who would you like to win it?

For me it's Port on both counts.

A Dogs-Port GF would be tasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back