No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. They could go the whole way but I suspect other coaches will be better prepared. Should at least make the prelim.

They do play an impressive brand of football. There's a lot we could learn from their method (but probably won't).

I'd rather Hawthorn won the flag than any side left in it except Port. And I can't see Port winning it after what they dished up last night.
Completely agree.

They manage to work their natural game (may have been slightly different but managed), all while managing to nullify our mids.

Proves who does the homework

They won’t, but I’d like GWS to win it.

season 3 the algae's always greener GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

They won’t, but I’d like GWS to win it.

season 3 the algae's always greener GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants's always greener GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I’ve got a decent chunk of money on them to do so. Win today and they’ll be favourites, Port or Hawks in a home PF then maybe Geelong in the GF is about as soft a route to the flag as you could hope for.

I dislike basically every other team left, so I’ll be watching the finals series with my wallet in mind now.

I just hope Hawthorn get the FN reality check they deserve. Those pricks need to suffer some finals pain for a change

Had it too easy for far too long.

So many arrogant, band wagon flogs support those C U Next Tuesday's

I just hope Hawthorn get the FN reality check they deserve. Those pricks need to suffer some finals pain for a change

Had it too easy for far too long.

So many arrogant, band wagon flogs support those C U Next Tuesday's

They’ll get beaten in the PF if they get there. They’re a year or two away, and whichever Sydney team wins today is a string favourite for the flag imo.

I’m on the GWS wagon. I only dislike them when we play them. I hate all the Victorian teams much more having grown up with the VFL. There’s not a GWS fan I know and I only need to stay away from their board and their 3-4 posters. If they win it we will be knee deep into trade talk by 5:45pm GF day and their win will be a distant memory by the Sunday morning.

I’m on the GWS wagon. I only dislike them when we play them. I hate all the Victorian teams much more having grown up with the VFL. There’s not a GWS fan I know and I only need to stay away from their board and their 3-4 posters. If they win it we will be knee deep into trade talk by 5:45pm GF day and their win will be a distant memory by the Sunday morning.

Yep. I want a GF nobody gives a s*** about and a Premier that people will forget by sunset on GF Day.

Plastics v Sydney and Plastics for the flag.

GWS to win if Greene belts someone and gets suspended before then.

I don’t have any issues with their other players. A lot of their turds are long gone, Cameron, Patton, Mumford, Devon Smith, Shaw…

There is just no way I can tolerate Toby lifting the Cup though.

Intriguing game. Think Sydney will win but GWS have some advantages over them. Not sure they have a matchup for Toby and I don’t trust Sydney’s tall forwards, and Taylor and Buckley are as good as any KPD pairing going around.

As flakey as Brisbane have been this season and as flakey as their finals record has been, I wouldn’t particularly want to be facing them next week.

Intriguing game. Think Sydney will win but GWS have some advantages over them. Not sure they have a matchup for Toby and I don’t trust Sydney’s tall forwards, and Taylor and Buckley are as good as any KPD pairing going around.

As flakey as Brisbane have been this season and as flakey as their finals record has been, I wouldn’t particularly want to be facing them next week.
if brisbane get their goalkicking together they are a serious threat

could end up being similar to us in 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if brisbane get their goalkicking together they are a serious threat

could end up being similar to us in 2021

It’s a big if but certainly possible. I think they probably have the best list in the comp but concerning that they’ve not learnt from their mistakes

It’s a big if but certainly possible. I think they probably have the best list in the comp but concerning that they’ve not learnt from their mistakes
yeah and you'd think that they learnt from it last year

still, the pre-finals bye came at a very good time for them

Looks like my footy tipping for the Finals will be as crap as during the regular season.

The Chicago Bears are on 7Mate Monday morning at 3am. Perhaps I'll switch back allegiances for a few months.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back