No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

There's just no need for coaches to be chirping at opposition players. Said it about Chris Scott in the past, said it about Clarkson at the start of the year. Just stay out of it and when he was 30cm away from getting the sack, I'm surprised he decided to get involved.

I'm not going to think about it past tonight, think everyone will get over it very quickly. Don't think Ginnivan would give a shit. I'm happy Bevo is more sportsmanlike
Bevo would have done the same, did you not see the Tom Morris presser?

Lol first it was Jordan Lewis having a tanty about Kern now Sam Mitchell chucked the toys out of the cot. Amazing.

Sam Mitchell epitomises the entitlement and hubris of his team. Hawthorn and Sam Mitchell are sooks and hypocrites.
Holy shit his crying during the press conference is hilarious.

Enjoying the schadenfreude right now.

Holy shit his crying during the press conference is hilarious.

Enjoying the schadenfreude right now.
Totally unlikable club and coach. Live by the sword...die by the sword.

Liking Mitchell’s presser. Gave Hinkley a serve without being overly aggressive, right balance of frustration and pride.

Would much rather be a hawks fan than a port fan tonight.

Edit: really surprised some of you see that differently tbh. Hinkley is a cheerleader and a poor one at that. He’ll never win a flag, Mitchell is a decent chance to win at least one.

Jordan Lewis barely holding back the tears.

So delicious.

Liking Mitchell’s presser. Gave Hinkley a serve without being overly aggressive, right balance of frustration and pride.

Edit: really surprised some of you see that differently tbh. Hinkley is a cheerleader and a poor one at that. He’ll never win a flag, Mitchell is a decent chance to win at least one.
Since when did Sam Mitchell become the voice of what behaviour you must conduct on a football field? Some of his actions as a player were pathetically immature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is being completely hypocritical though, did far worse himself with the injecting stuff to a Bombers club on its knees. Seems to be a gun coach though, how they far next year fascinating being the hunted and having expectations. Will be tipped by everyone to finished top 4.

Meanwhile, also Mitchell showing nothing but respect to the opposition throughout his career.

1000069064.jpg

The sour reaction to this lost surely kills any "we dont care, we just have fun, we do it so different, so what if we disrespect you, we're the Hawks #Hokball" bullshit next year. Please.

The humility of the Hok players and their supporters this year was, well, something that I'll long remember. Of course, I might have dreamt that. Or perhaps it's my meds.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Since when did Sam Mitchell become the voice of what behaviour you must conduct on a football field? Some of his actions as a player were pathetically immature.

Hinkley is an embarrassment. It’s like he’s a ****ing cheerleader sometimes.

Mitchell isn’t a standard to meet, but let’s separate playing from coaching and administration.

If I was Mitchell I’d have launched at Hinkley in the presser. That he got across his absolute disdain for the behaviour while still remaining calm seemed pretty good from my perspective.

This shit always gets twisted by social media and fan bases though so who gives a ****.

Yeah, I'd be devastated if my team were in a Prelim Final next week.

Mitchell is in no position to take the moral high ground given his antics as a player. No position.

Ginnivan lit the fire and he and his team got burnt. Tough luck. The Hoks can dish it out, but...

Yeah, I'd be devastated if my team were in a Prelim Final next week.

Mitchell is in no position to take the moral high ground given his antics as a player. No position.

Ginnivan lit the fire and he and his team got burnt. Tough luck.

There’s a way to win.

I’ve been fairly firmly in the camp that Bevo should move on, and I’ll maintain that position. But he wouldn’t embarrass us as a club in a win or loss.

Regardless of history, when the final whistle/siren goes then shake hands and respect each other ffs.

Hinkley is an embarrassment. It’s like he’s a ****ing cheerleader sometimes.

Mitchell isn’t a standard to meet, but let’s separate playing from coaching and administration.

If I was Mitchell I’d have launched at Hinkley in the presser. That he got across his absolute disdain for the behaviour while still remaining calm seemed pretty good from my perspective.

This shit always gets twisted by social media and fan bases though so who gives a ****.
I don’t think anyone is defending Hinkley for any of his past “performances”. Some of them have been embarrassing. But he has my support for this one judging from what is alleged to have been said and the footage available to me.

It may not have been the sensible thing to do, nor was Bevo’s outburst in 2021, but god I just can’t stop myself from backing it.

Sam Mitchell is such a weird, awkward, low IQ campaigner.

How the **** have they had the season they’ve had.
Are you trying to be sarcastic? Sam Mitchell is the smartest, freshest, most competent coach out there.
My brother is a Hawthorn nuffie, he said our most important player is Bont, Hawthorn’s is Mitchell. He was the difference in our game last week as he destroyed Bevo’s game plan.
He may be unlikable to some, but boy can he coach.

Jordan Lewis still so distraught that he can't meaningfully contribute to the Fox panel.

My goodness that loss brought the Hoks back to earth.

Good for football!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back