No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think anyone is defending Hinkley for any of his past “performances”. Some of them have been embarrassing. But he has my support for this one judging from what is alleged to have been said and the footage available to me.

It may not have been the sensible thing to do, nor was Bevo’s outburst in 2021, but god I just can’t stop yourself from backing it.

Fair enough.

Until we know what happened. If he was provoked, that’s a different story.

It looked like he had a go at Ginnivan/other hawks players. Maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, and apologies if so.

I'd like to add a reasoned opinion to this Hinkley/Mitchell fracas...

F*** YOU Mitchell, and your players and your club!

We were trying to leave the MCG quietly last week and got abused by Hawks supporters for no reason other than wearing Bulldogs colours.

If Mitchell cried, that is delicious. IDGAF about Hinkley, but all the hypocritical BS from Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell is laughable. IDC whether Beveridge would do it or not. The reactions Hinkley has triggered are excellent. F***ing excellent. Go Port!

EAD Dawks!

🔴⚪🔵

I'd like to add a reasoned opinion to this Hinkley/Mitchell fracas...

F*** YOU Mitchell, and your players and your club!

We were trying to leave the MCG quietly last week and got abused by Hawks supporters for no reason other than wearing Bulldogs colours.

If Mitchell cried, that is delicious. IDGAF about Hinkley, but all the hypocritical BS from Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell is laughable. IDC whether Beveridge would do it or not. The reactions Hinkley has triggered are excellent. F***ing excellent. Go Port!

EAD Dawks!

🔴⚪🔵

Yep. Simple facts are the Hawks thought they had already booked a spot in the Prelim and were clearing a space for the cup at Waverley.

Ginnivan was ahead of himself so were his mates and their supporters, even two minutes after the siren last week.

Season over. Everyone is back to square next year and Hokball will be pulled apart.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I think that's pretty shit form from Ken. Would be pissed off if Bevo did something similar
Firstly not sure it's in Bev's nature.

Secondly arrogant prick Ginny copped nothing more than he deserved. Hope you have tickets for the game you w***er

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

When it happened I thought Hinkley was having a crack at Sicily for missing the shot - Sicily was having a crack back at Hinkley after all.

I don’t really think coaches should be getting involved like Hinkley did, but got to laugh at Hawthorn whining about their hurt feelings.

As others have said, they’ve been cocky and arrogant as hell, and Ginnivan’s comments always had the potential to come back and bite him on the ass, and it did.

Also, does anyone else get the impression that Sam Mitchell is a massive arseh*le?

Just everything about him screams it.

When it happened I thought Hinkley was having a crack at Sicily for missing the shot - Sicily was having a crack back at Hinkley after all.

I don’t really think coaches should be getting involved like Hinkley did, but got to laugh at Hawthorn whining about their hurt feelings.

As others have said, they’ve been cocky and arrogant as hell, and Ginnivan’s comments always had the potential to come back and bite him on the ass, and it did.

Also, does anyone else get the impression that Sam Mitchell is a massive arseh*le?

Just everything about him screams it.
Must have missed what that little prick Ginnivan said

media got caught up with Hawks but their last month was ignored was very soft month

Lost GWS and beat Carlton who had injuries, North, Richmond and as for the Dogs we just found a way to disappoint.

Thought Port would win and they did

Someone tell me what the big deal is? Ginnivan basically said they would beat port and face the swans, Ken has obviously had a crack and told him he won’t be seeing Grundy on the field next week.

Now hawthorn, ex players like Hodge and Lewis and the coach Mitchell are having a cry. Isn’t it Mitchell that said he is happy with all their antics as long as they back it up, crying when you cop it back means you shouldn’t be doing it maybe. Glass houses and all.

Plus come on a young player and an older man it’s not youth football it’s the highest comp in the land ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Lewis - fake glasses, fake hair, fake outrage

Anyone who wasn’t employed in the footy department and list management department of the bulldogs.

Some people might cry that this is hindsight, but I’m sure there are multiple threads crying out for Sweet to at least get some games to see what we have at AFL level.

He’s now in a ****ing prelim and we’re stuck with a ruck who can’t actually ruck. But it’s ok, because he’s probably only costing us the best part of a million bucks a year.

Complete negligence, that was foreseeable.

Mitchell wins an elimination final and he’s the second coming of Jesus h Christ according to this board.Sweet has a good game , and he’s Polly farmer reincarnated.

Some of the worst players to ever play afl have made a F))$&ing prelim.

The selective carry on here is highly amusing.

Never seen a team get so far ahead of themselves so the result isn't too much of a shock for me.

They really missed a big opportunity although hard to say that they would have beaten Sydney but they would have nearly been favourites playing Geelong, Brisbane or GWS on the MCG for the grand final.

They will be one of the teams to beat next season but they will need to get better because they will be the hunted from round 1 and sometimes bringing in good recruits doesn't always work out for team chemistry.

Never seen a team get so far ahead of themselves so the result isn't too much of a shock for me.

They really missed a big opportunity although hard to say that they would have beaten Sydney but they would have nearly been favourites playing Geelong, Brisbane or GWS on the MCG for the grand final.

They will be one of the teams to beat next season but they will need to get better because they will be the hunted from round 1 and sometimes bringing in good recruits doesn't always work out for team chemistry.

They have already started to get better with trying to get Barrass, Battle and they will get Mitch Lewis back

They will be hunted but they are improving

They have already started to get better with trying to get Barrass, Battle and they will get Mitch Lewis back

They will be hunted but they are improving

On paper they will get better but players will miss out for recruits and sometimes teams run hot for a season and cool off and find it hard to regain the some form.

When we got Barry Hall the expectation was we would get better and make a grand final but it never happened.

That's why I think this season is a big opportunity missed for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back