No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be tears if Geelong win this and make another GF. We should be so far ahead of them it’s not funny
Yep will be hard to take but they are just so well drilled and I wish we had that in our team.

Consistently being good very year is the key rather than bottoming out like Richmond have after some great years at the top.

In saying that we need to cash in with the draft before Tasmania come in on some good quality players.

I'm looking for some speedy players through the midfield. We lack that and it showed in that elimination final.

He played good in both the grand finals.
True. He was favourite for the Norm Smith half way through the third quarter.

But really (not addressing this to you iambrilliant) why is it so important to have a pissing contest about it? Both are fantastic players … and both seem like decent people which is a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faced with a choice between watching any of the remaining teams in a GF and popping my todger in a vice, I’m going the latter every time. I won’t be going near the GF because it just frustrates me that one of two teams we can beat easily when we decide to turn up may end up with the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Much better prelim this one compared to last night which felt like a run of the mill home and away match at 4:40pm on a Sunday.

Lions came back well in that 3rd quarter and give themselves every chance.

Don't know who will win.

Fine with Brisbane winning as long as they lose to Shitney
We don't want Dunkley winning won at Brisbane.

At the same time I don't like the Swans winning it either with the s**t some of their fans give us over one of the greatest premiership wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back