Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes and this is why danger bruhn and stewart at stoppages (none played mid last time vs port) will be crucial.

But you cant tell me our bottom 6 of
Stanley
Humphries
Mannagh
Neale
Tuohy
And probably bowes/duncan

(Mannagh is top 12 on form hes just bottom 6 on seniority)

Isnt miles better than
Port ruck
Mcentee
Esava
Zerk
Burton
Jones
Evans

If ever theres a coach to tactically try to exploit that its ours.

I rate "Port ruck" quite a bit higher than Stanley.
In fact, "Port ruck" has been in exceptional form lately and a big reason for out late season winning streak.

In fact, "Port ruck" has been in exceptional form lately and a big reason for out late season winning streak.

Jordan Sweet?

Since he's come back into the side he's played 10 games. In the 8 games we have coaches votes for he's never polled and the opposition ruck has polled 4 times (McInerney, Marshall, Moyle and Gawn).

"Exceptional form" seems pretty generous. Not sure he'll be up against Stanley either.

When did McCrae and Daniel get back in the dogs team?
That midfield will monster cats in week 2.

Is that a VFL prediction?

We play Port in 2 weeks

Macrae returned against North, Daniel was a few weeks earlier against Sydney - this weekend against GWS was the first time neither had been the starting sub since returning

So, let's not overrate their roles in the Bulldogs lineup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a VFL prediction?

We play Port in 2 weeks

Macrae returned against North, Daniel was a few weeks earlier against Sydney - this weekend against GWS was the first time neither had been the starting sub since returning

So, let's not overrate their roles in the Bulldogs lineup
China has turned very negative all over.

Its the standard MO....

GO Catters

Can we make this a "no negative BS" during finals type of place, and negative posting results in a time-out... 🤔
I think its reasonable to have doubts in our ability and to express them - we have flaws and warts that could lead to us being done in 2 games.

I just dont think it needs to creep into every post in every thread like its beginning to do.

So on that basis... im less likely to be lenient.

GO Catters

How was Owies' tackle worth a week, but Liam Jones' was only worth a fine, when they're essentially the same action?

How was Owies' tackle worth a week, but Liam Jones' was only worth a fine, when they're essentially the same action?

It all comes down to how the animal bones land when the guy with the feather headdress, crocodile teeth and koala fur throws them.

Understand?

Sweet is a D grader at best.

With no AFL on this week, I've come up with a fixture we can all watch:
Thursday 7:40pm - 2020 Qualifying Final Port Adelaide vs Geelong at Adelaide Oval
Friday 7:50pm - 2021 Qualifying Final Port Adelaide vs Geelong at Adelaide Oval
Saturday 2:30pm - 2007 Grand Final Geelong vs Port Adelaide at MCG
Sunday 2:30pm - 2004 Qualifying Final Port Adelaide vs Geelong at Football Park

Yes and this is why danger bruhn and stewart at stoppages (none played mid last time vs port) will be crucial.

But you cant tell me our bottom 6 of
Stanley
Humphries
Mannagh
Neale
Tuohy
And probably bowes/duncan

(Mannagh is top 12 on form hes just bottom 6 on seniority)

Isnt miles better than
Port ruck
Mcentee
Esava
Zerk
Burton
Jones
Evans

If ever theres a coach to tactically try to exploit that its ours.
I'm definitely not arguing our depth isn't better, just that our midfield is not on their level. Not even close. I put a lot of stock in midfield rotations

LOL Saints.

Pretty sure the brackets don't matter anymore because gather round added the extra double up. You play 2 top 6, 2 mid 6, 2 bottom 6 no matter where you wind up pretty sure

Also in this draft i don't think pick 7 is much different to pick 5 so I think it was definitely worth hacking at the blues confidence for a laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back