Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Richmond fans expecting the world in trades and then melting when it doesn't happen is very funny.

Apparently the Graham compo was part of the AFL anti Richmond conspiracy and now Brisbane has bent them over on the pick swap.
It was definitely a few phone calls from SHocking to drop the compo pick and not a contract that genuinely reflects his expected output. Geelong robs them of a second round pick as part of the master plan

The Richmond fans expecting the world in trades and then melting when it doesn't happen is very funny.

Apparently the Graham compo was part of the AFL anti Richmond conspiracy and now Brisbane has bent them over on the pick swap.

Richmond wanted two years worth of first round picks from Brisbane in exchange for their late round scraps

Problem is, they've had such an embarrassingly bad season that trade week was all the had to look forward to for months. Absolutely nothing for them to do since April but jerk themselves raw about getting 10 first rounders this year.

I remember thinking even at the time "This is not going to end well for you guys. There'll some almighty melts come October".

Prag who is on the Collingwood board was asking Jon Ralph directly what he thinks Rioli’s value is?
This is no word of a lie what his response was.

When Prag then further pushed him “by that logic Noble is worth Pick 13“

Ralphy
went full Tugger mode and started claiming all of Rioli’s best and fairest finishes justified it.

Hilarious stuff, even the Tugger reporter who is supposed to be professional and unbiased can’t help himself 😂
After the way they’ve been acting on different boards like they’re getting a billion 1st round picks and acting like tosspots I really really hope with fingers crossed it blows up in their faces and the melts go on and on….

And it’ll all be the Geelong Media Mafia’s fault, somehow?….

STPer18 frggr

Prag who is on the Collingwood board was asking Jon Ralph directly what he thinks Rioli’s value is?

Ralphy
went full Tugger mode and started claiming all of Rioli’s best and fairest finishes justified it.

Hilarious stuff, even the Tugger reporter who is supposed to be professional and unbiased can’t help himself 😂
After the way they’ve been acting on different boards like they’re getting a billion 1st round picks and acting like tosspots I really really hope with fingers crossed it blows up in their faces and the melts go on and on….

STPer18 frggr

It's just ridiculous. Baker as well seems
the Tigers fans were mentally banking 14 outright which to me seems ridiculous.

I mean OOC wanting to go home to Perth, West Coast pick 3 on the psd with only tigers and North ahead of them. A second round pick or equivalent trade up just to not be a d*** about it has to be where that sits

Ralphy

STPer18 frggr

I can't even post in the shitfight thread on the main board for 24 hours because apparently posting wooden spoons is a no go now. Nuffers gonna nuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back