Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the most boring match between 2 teams with such a narrow margin.

The crowd are making noise comparable to a library that lifts to a funeral when Sydney score a goal.

Having worked in libraries before, I can safely say they have been louder than this crowd - especially during story time haha

Well surely if Sydney in 1993 gave up 5+ opening quarter goals in 4 straight games they were also on top of the ladder right?......

View attachment 2073285

Oh boy :oops:

Still gives one the irrits at what coulda been...equal 5th and didn't make finals. Ablett on fire, naturally, as the season progressed. Feels like we played Waverly every second week...

Blimey...taking a second look...a game and a half from top stop and didn't play finals. Hate to say it...but less teams...😘.

Sydney is going to miss the top 4 and maybe miss the 8 all together.. Ok missing completely would take a miracle but yeah they are ****ed

They've got Essendone and Adelaide to come.
Hope they get flogged. Not frens with anyone else unless we get the advantage.

As Chris Scott says, it’s not really who you play, but when you play them. If only we got this Sydney

As Chris Scott says, it’s not really who you play, but when you play them. If only we got this Sydney

Exactly, we beat Carlton on our "hot streak" early in the season, we then copped them again during their "hot streak"

Finals will be all about who turns up to play as it's soo even.
No real talent advantages between the top 4 and the next 4 like in other years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know that I've ever read a press release that sounded this tired and irritated.

AFL statement: Tarryn Thomas - https://www.afl.com.au/news/1191021

Momentum can change in a very small period of time. HERE THEY COME

swan GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back