Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Also can I just pre-emptively say to Vdubs that I don't care what your opinion on this is. :)
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Loved the games of Merrett, Duursma, Stringer, Caddy, McKay, in fact the whole team was exciting.

It’ll be interesting to see if there’s any media talk in regards to Collingwood’s approach to this weeks game

After playing against GC on Saturday afternoon, Collingwood had an extended stay up in queensland where the went through their recovery processes, match review and potentially even a training session before then having a day off to do whatever which probably included returning to Vic

So with a Friday night game this week, and potentially still being up in Qld until sometime Tuesday - is that really the best match preperation?

It’ll be interesting to see if there’s any media talk in regards to Collingwood’s approach to this weeks game

After playing against GC on Saturday afternoon, Collingwood had an extended stay up in queensland where the went through their recovery processes, match review and potentially even a training session before then having a day off to do whatever which probably included returning to Vic

So with a Friday night game this week, and potentially still being up in Qld until sometime Tuesday - is that really the best match preperation?
I vote they fly to Queensland this week again just to check the theory

Woof

Would love them to lose every game from here just to see Freo walking into the draft with that pick and just chuckling quietly

Almost as good as when Collingwood agreed to this trade during the 2020 draft

1720183530792.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood having the season we had last year. Probably a bit better but no flag threat.
Mihocek looks a certain loss for next week which leaves their forward line threadbare of key position players.

Really tough to watch it unfold. 🤣
No mihocek. I'm actually happy to continue SDK rucking next week

Collingwood having the season we had last year. Probably a bit better but no flag threat.
Mihocek looks a certain loss for next week which leaves their forward line threadbare of key position players.

Really tough to watch it unfold. 🤣

Injury or suspension?

I could see a world where we lose to the Hawks and beat the Pies and end of season everyone agrees those are the expected results
If we lose at home to the Hawks without Sicily ill pack it up for rest of the season!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back