Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pies haven’t been great all year and just got over the line or drew in their run after losing the first 3. It was unsustainable and had to end sometime. Ability has been greatly inflated by the media, especially stats man David King.

The Pies haven’t been great all year and just got over the line or drew in their run after losing the first 3. It was unsustainable and had to end sometime. Ability has been greatly inflated by the media, especially stats man David King.
Every week, they have a new top
Four who will win the premiership… they chop And change at a whim.

It will be intriguing to track how the careers of O’Sullivan (GEE) and Caddy (ESS) progress over next 10 years given our decision to not take Caddy and trade back a spot to pick up O’Sullivan.

Both players look great so far. We might also get to see the two play against each other next year when the two teams compete.

I’m still very confident we made the right decision with O’Sullivan although it was probably based on Neale and O’Henry stepping up a level. At least with O’Sullivan we can plug a hole next year if SDK stays in the Ruck or if Kolo/Blitz struggle.

It will be intriguing to track how the careers of O’Sullivan (GEE) and Caddy (ESS) progress over next 10 years given our decision to not take Caddy and trade back a spot to pick up O’Sullivan.

Both players look great so far. We might also get to see the two play against each other next year when the two teams compete.

I’m still very confident we made the right decision with O’Sullivan although it was probably based on Neale and O’Henry stepping up a level. At least with O’Sullivan we can plug a hole next year if SDK stays in the Ruck or if Kolo/Blitz struggle.
If Caddy doesn’t fix his kicking approach he is going to be a very frustrating player.

Very timid through the ball when kicking. Like he doesn’t want to make a mistake and is just hoping it goes straight. Could be a mental problem that is quickly solved, or not.

I'm happy with O'Sullivan but admit Caddy looks much better at AFL level than I thought he would

You also have to allow for what Mitch Edwards does as well given he was the player taken with the pick we got for trading back from Dons... so Caddy Vs COS and Edwards.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connor Rozee, Ollie Wines, and Zak Butters have combined for 45 disposals in the first term. The trio has also provided two goals and a goal assist. The Bulldogs managed 70 disposals collectively in the first quarter.

Bontempelli & co getting beaten up like the Geelong midfield ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back