Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

ESS just aren't very good the best side they have beaten is WBD
They beat the Pies who were top 8 at the time, and thats the only "top 8" team they have beaten all season. I don't think Dogs were in the 8 when the Bombers beat them.

That said if Essendon were putting in this sort of effort earlier they might have been closer with 2 minutes to go.

It’s actually good that Bombers kicked these late goals.

% doesn’t matter between us and them but sure does between us and the Dees.

To late now but **** were Melb shitting themselves
Never in doubt Ess just aren’t very good and I hope they end up dropping out of the 8 and it was ****ing hilarious seeing all the Ess supporters I know act extremely arogrant when they were top 4 and strutting around

Keep nose diving it’s so predictable from them

They beat the Pies who were top 8 at the time, and thats the only "top 8" team they have beaten all season. I don't think Dogs were in the 8 when the Bombers beat them.

That said if Essendon were putting in this sort of effort earlier they might have been closer with 2 minutes to go.
As it stands right now they haven't beaten a current top 8 team.

GWS will pound Richmond tomorrow and that will change but still

As it stands right now they haven't beaten a current top 8 team.

GWS will pound Richmond tomorrow and that will change but still
I don't get the widespread hatred of Essendon
Never in doubt Ess just aren’t very good and I hope they end up dropping out of the 8 and it was ****ing hilarious seeing all the Ess supporters I know act extremely arogrant when they were top 4 and strutting around

Keep nose diving it’s so predictable from them
Or is it their supporters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the way the marbles have fallen.
Freezing weekend with a nice red by the fire and a passionate barracking interest (for failure) in today's games.
All self serving of course.
Gooooo you good things AFL ladder.

Why was he even picked to not play, just weird

Could be a similar situation to us in Rnd 2 versus the Crows where we lost Atkins & Duncan as late changes (injury & pending birth respectively) so in came Parfitt & Knevitt as sub with the latter only being subbed into the match extremely late in proceedings

We know that Parfitt flew over on the Thursday night having got a phone call that evening & guessing Knevitt was on the same flight, and it may be that Knevitt was only going over as a real break glass option which is what eventuated with Duncan’s late rush home - so essentially a player available to be named as sub & used if needed but a preference to not be used

So like Knevitt in rnd 2, Garcia’s selection may have been more out of necessarity due to needing a sub compared with selecting the player because you can actually see them having an impact out on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Back