Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was he complaining about this one a few weeks ago? Yeah, thought not.

I don’t know, the Pies players seem to accelerate and corral Scott, where as McCartin is decelerating and starts to run back when told. Seen it paid and probably technically there but worse if the game is decided off that.

If I were McCrae I’d be more worried about how they gave up a 27 point lead and why Cox thought it was a good idea to ruck the ball to a swans player instead of taking it out of the ruck and snapping a goal when he was completely unopposed

IS there any more annoying player than Mason Cox?

Players like Ballantyne and Ginnivan are annoying too, but at least they have some talent to back it up with. The only thing Mason Cox brings to the table is that he's tall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know, the Pies players seem to accelerate and corral Scott, where as McCartin is decelerating and starts to run back when told. Seen it paid and probably technically there but worse if the game is decided off that.

If I were McCrae I’d be more worried about how they gave up a 27 point lead and why Cox thought it was a good idea to ruck the ball to a swans player instead of taking it out of the ruck and snapping a goal when he was completely unopposed

McCartin was getting back on the mark and McStay then chose to play on which is why I think the umpire let it go - if McStay wasn't in such a rush, I wonder if it may then have been paid

Its worth it for him shhhh'ing the crowd after marking over someone a lot smaller than him then not really contributing for the rest of the match as his team bottles the lead and loses by under a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back