List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Josh Caddy + 56 traded to Richmond for 24 and 64

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sickening to see him go. Serves us right for asking him if he's interested in being part of the lids trade. He was the future of this club. What other youth of his age have we got....

Thanks guys, not here to troll.

Obviously starved behind the big boys.

Fills a big need for us.

More game time for Gregson, think he's a goodun.

It's sickening to see him go. Serves us right for asking him if he's interested in being part of the lids trade. He was the future of this club. What other youth of his age have we got....
Less than 12 months older:
Guthrie
Ruggles
Murdoch
Menegola
Menzel

Less than 12 months younger:
Horlin-Smith
McCarthy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hit, nail, head. Know the Caddy family. Josh was pushed out of the midfield by Joel asking for his brother to play there. Very unhappy with your coach allowing this to happen. Tigs promised him more midfield time, add Prestia and a bit of cap pressure and bingo.

So you reckon he should have gotten a game over Selwood because Caddy got there first? I reckon he should have just learned to play better and pushed Selwood out in a role he could have owned.

Why didn't you guys take deledio for him? This only came about from you guys wanting deledio... And now we got caddy and deledio is probably gone to GWS. Wtf was geelong doing??

This. As an old fart I get more confused every trade period but this one is the biggest WTF of all time. Caddy for **** all when at least we could have got Lids. We have lost the plot.

I suspect it was due to the Aaron Black trade, as I think he may be on big money, and losing Vardy and Kersten meant we needed another Key Forward. Only explanation as to why they traded Caddy to free cap space. Just guessing.

Terrible move, the guy is a gun.

fair trade, Caddy is a b grader

hopefully this now means that people will realise we aren't a flag threat

makes the tuohy trade look a bit silly (since our list is weaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back