Official Round 2 MT vs. Adelaide AAMI Stadium (Team changes, Selection etc.)

Remove this Banner Ad

50/50 game for me. We're far from shoe-ins and AAMI is never a good place to play footy. Kind of like a modern day Victoria park. We can't allow them to run and carry off half back like Collingwood did, Malthouse allowing McLeod, their best user of the ball in the back half, to run free was the dumbest thing i've seen from him in a while. Imagine if Collingwood let Goddard run free, just imagine the delivery we'd get to our forwards. The crows don't have many big goal kickers so guys like Stevens and Goodwin we need to stop. I think we'll be right in the midfield if Dal and some of the other guys don't leave their footy ability behind and only realise they've done so at the airport. Just my thoughts.

50/50 game for me. We're far from shoe-ins and AAMI is never a good place to play footy. Kind of like a modern day Victoria park. We can't allow them to run and carry off half back like Collingwood did, Malthouse allowing McLeod, their best user of the ball in the back half, to run free was the dumbest thing i've seen from him in a while. Imagine if Collingwood let Goddard run free, just imagine the delivery we'd get to our forwards. The crows don't have many big goal kickers so guys like Stevens and Goodwin we need to stop. I think we'll be right in the midfield if Dal and some of the other guys don't leave their footy ability behind and only realise they've done so at the airport. Just my thoughts.

I like your thoughts SSS. very measured. :thumbsu:

right next to the cheer squad mate! ticketmaster has us up the northern end.

with one crow supporter (my mate's wife) and a cat supporter who'll be wearing a saints scarf ( my mate who hates the crows)!

and re the post by chief crow:
and the crowd will carry on for hentschel. expect wild yelling for his every posession.

And why wouldn't we? To come back from such a horrific injury is an amazing feat. Im sure any supporter would do the same for there own in the same sitsuation

Who gives a shit about who gets the biggest roar? Seriously.

Amazing what one win over Collingwood can do.

kilda10dvd.jpg

do you reckon he'll be brought back thru the vfl?

I'd imagine so brother.

His fitness has been a question mark so I couldn't see him slot straight back in unless we lose a couple of mids through injury (no thanks!!!).

I can't wait to see him out there though.

A picture of the Winning Streak DVD from an opposition supporter, how original :rolleyes:

Not sure exactly what relevance it has to this thread, although one of the wins in the streak was against Adelaide in Adelaide so maybe it's an omen for Friday night.

Do any of you really, genuinely think the Saints are a chance this week?

Your line of thought as well as your user identity are a long way behind my friend.

Wow, arrogant Crows fans... who knew...?

Sorry, I forgot that there's only 2 teams in the AFL, and the rest are there just to give you guys somebody to play with.

Sheesh, here I was thinking we might actually have some intelligent banter with the Adelaide GUESTS on OUR board.

When you're actually ready to have a civilised, rational discussion without petty jokes and egotistical one liners about your self-styled grandeur, great, we'll be happy to engage in discussion.

If not, remember you're an embarrassment to those of us who live here and don't barrack for you... and to many Crows fans I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit you just got owned CHB.

:S

I know aye? Embarrasment. :eek:
Think i might just go cry myself to sleep now. :cool:

Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite.Bite.
: )

Do any of you really, genuinely think the Saints are a chance this week?

Ignorance is bliss....or have the Crows got another "fix" in with the umps???

We have a better midfield and ruck division than the Pies ....and some of our underdone players like Schneider will be better for the run last week....and Lenny will be back.

Impressive trolling effort, a single simple line/statement not too blatantly offensive, yet enough to elicit an impressive amount of responses.

8/10

Wow, arrogant Crows fans... who knew...?

Sorry, I forgot that there's only 2 teams in the AFL, and the rest are there just to give you guys somebody to play with.

Sheesh, here I was thinking we might actually have some intelligent banter with the Adelaide GUESTS on OUR board.

When you're actually ready to have a civilised, rational discussion without petty jokes and egotistical one liners about your self-styled grandeur, great, we'll be happy to engage in discussion.

If not, remember you're an embarrassment to those of us who live here and don't barrack for you... and to many Crows fans I know.

Woah. Settle Gretel.

If you knew King Elvis you would know it was completely tongue in cheek. Check out some of his posts and you'll realise he's one of the most intelligent posters on the Adelaide board.

Anyway, this game could go either way. We'll both be regaining our best midfielders, and the Crows should see Johncock back in the side. If Bock or Truck can stop Riewoldt I think we are a good chance. Any chance of Riewoldt not coming up or is he pretty much a guaranteed starter?

Guaranteed. As is Hayes.

Raph Clarke is supposedly a chance, but they won't take the risk.
Minimal changes me thinks, Lenny in for Clarke + a bit of a reshuffle.
Scott Thompson should be right to go shouldn't he?

Interested to see how Dawson goes, to see if his match on Barry Hall wasn't flash in the pan.

I heard Hayes was only a 50/50 .. that was yesterday though.

At this stage Thompson will play. It has been said though that Thommo isn't familiar with soft tissue injuries so whether that means he misses another week I'm not sure but from what I've heard he's more likely to play than not.

I cant wait for this game. I think its gonna be a ripper. Im really looking forward to seeing DAL SANTO play, which is something I havnt said for a long time.
I can't see how they can cover Dal Santo, Goddard, Ball, Montagna, Hayes (?), Fisher, Gram and Gilbert.
If our forward line can sort itself out with Roo, Kos, Milney and Shnides. We could win this game.

Should be a good match up, your big forwards v our big backs, your lead up wing play v our desire to play corridor footy, clearances will be big and we'll have to get a handle on Ball to help that area out.

Happy we finanly get some Friday night love, i'm sur eyou guys probably share that centiment as well.

A picture of the Winning Streak DVD from an opposition supporter, how original :rolleyes:

Not sure exactly what relevance it has to this thread, although one of the wins in the streak was against Adelaide in Adelaide so maybe it's an omen for Friday night.

If I had that little weapon at my disposal, I'd use it too. It shows how pathetic we are that we have to rely on a 10 game winning streak to get our kicks. Does anyone know where I can get a copy? And does anyone know whether the AFL is planning to bring out a DVD on our winning streak v Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Round 2 MT vs. Adelaide AAMI Stadium (Team changes, Selection etc.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back