Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Not quite sure that Murph's gonna be a better footballer if he can vault and do the uneven bars really well
I can remember quite a few years ago some of the Crows players did gymnastics. Definition from Google: Gymnastics is a type of sport that includes physical exercises requiring balance, strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, artistry and endurance.

Big win for Australia in the Water Polo, 8-3 over reigning gold medalists Serbia.

To put in perspective, Water Polo in the Balkans is like Union across the ditch. All gold medalists since 2000 are from this circle.

1722338720564.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know very few players but I’m sure he ****ed up every possession
Unskilled, can't shoot, put the ball on the floor or pass. Literally can only defend. He just is like a brake on the team. No one from Canada showed him any respect. He was wide open on all his shots and barely hit the ****ing rim. Dude is absolute spew

How the **** did we lose to Canada in the rugby??

Legit disciplines Australia always use to excel at in the Olympics are falling away. Maybe kids don't want to get out there and give these sports a go, maybe it's too expensive to keep it up at the elite level for years on end.

Nothing will ever beat the pinnacle of the 2000 Sydney games, in terms of a sport spectacle in Australia, we had TVs on every aisle of the supermarket, it was medals galore, you would stop and watch and cheer with complete randoms in the supermarket. Shoppers and staff all stopping to watch and cheer together. Can you imagine that now? Someone would yell at you for not doing your job or getting in their way. It is actually sad how me me me society has become.

Legit disciplines Australia always use to excel at in the Olympics are falling away. Maybe kids don't want to get out there and give these sports a go, maybe it's too expensive to keep it up at the elite level for years on end.

Nothing will ever beat the pinnacle of the 2000 Sydney games, in terms of a sport spectacle in Australia, we had TVs on every aisle of the supermarket, it was medals galore, you would stop and watch and cheer with complete randoms in the supermarket. Shoppers and staff all stopping to watch and cheer together. Can you imagine that now? Someone would yell at you for not doing your job or getting in their way. It is actually sad how me me me society has become.

Be interesting to see what Brisbane 2032 will be like.

Canada (and USA) are quite strong Rugby 7s nations traditionally.

Whereas Australia doesn't permit any of the national or Super Rugby squad members to play 7s

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back