Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Stan Sports is excellent

Ad free on Stan Sports is excellent

The layout of trying to work out what's on is a bit of a mess - especially if you want to flick across to another sport.

Plus to access everything you somewhat have to find it as their main streaming stuff takes precedence over the Olympics on the app.

The feeds from the 8 or so countries is just pointless as it's the same feed (and commentary for the English speaking channels) as what 9/Stan are using.

Ad free on Stan Sports is excellent

The layout of trying to work out what's on is a bit of a mess - especially if you want to flick across to another sport.

Plus to access everything you somewhat have to find it as their main streaming stuff takes precedence over the Olympics on the app.

The feeds from the 8 or so countries is just pointless as it's the same feed (and commentary for the English speaking channels) as what 9/Stan are using.
You've probably realised, but it took me a day to see that the app had an "Olympics" option on the menu (with 'Movies' "Tv" etc.), which centralises everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im jumping between the 9 main channel and also trying to check in on other sports that I want to watch from start to finish. I'm struggling to find a quick and easy reference/guide for times of all events and those with Aussies in them

Follow this guy on Twitter. His daily summaries are the best I’ve seen.

You've probably realised, but it took me a day to see that the app had an "Olympics" option on the menu (with 'Movies' "Tv" etc.), which centralises everything.

I have - though even then the centralised section is a mess as is mixes in live stuff with replays (it randomly had the Australia v Argentina hockey match in with the live stuff despite the game being played on Saturday).

Boomers exposed last night by a very good Canadian team.

Going into the competition it looked like we lacked scoring options and that's exactly what has happened. If Patty isn't on fire (and the truth is he's dropped a level or two), then we basically have noone who can light up a team.
Giddey was great in the first half, then awful in the second.
McVeigh is an NBL player (yes I know about his new deal) and he's our best shooting option.
Landale has been great.

Green is a decent defender, but does little more.
Daniels is a good defender, but is raw. Can be turnover prone.
Exum is hampered by injury (again). Hit and miss in terms of scoring.

Meanwhile, why is Ingles on the team? It's clear the coach doesn't want to play him. Why? Is he injured?

Remove this Banner Ad

Paris 2024 Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back