Oppo Camp Pert is Melbourne's New Ceo

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please provide a lowdown of how Pert is regarded? He appeared to be rated highly for a long time but grew stale in the Pies role. Improvement on field has come since he left, is that a coincidence?

Can someone please provide a lowdown of how Pert is regarded? He appeared to be rated highly for a long time but grew stale in the Pies role. Improvement on field has come since he left, is that a coincidence?

Probably best to find the Pert thread.. if there is one. Not sure.

Was he any good? Read mixed reviews on here when he was with you guys.

Well at the End lot of People Blame why they Club was in a Huge Mess and Him Leaving was What we needed

Melbourne are doomed

SillyLimpGecko-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarded pretty poorly on here at the end with with quite a few posters with inside word suggesting he wasn't at all popular with the players, and his choices regarding some scandals interesting to say the least. Was with us for a premiership and we were still doing well financially when he left so not all bad, but he was a causality of the review seemingly for a reason.

Queens Birthday now this......we got the quinella. :thumbsu:

I don't think anyone will necessarily truly know what's fact and what's fiction, but there are some theories on Pert.

It was rumoured that he leaked the drug story to Slobbo.

I believe he was behind Star Athletic which we left Adidas for, before the company went to poo?

I'm sure there are others. I would also say the club was in a much better position when he left than when he got here.

But let's just say he left (as part of?) us needing to do comprehensive review of our operations... surely that's telling?

He’s a CEO who wants to be a football manager, but has terrible people skills and a micromanagement obsession. Melbourne had better have given him some clear boundaries, because if he starts meddling in the footy dept they’ll go backwards at a rate of knots.

He’s a CEO who wants to be a football manager, but has terrible people skills and a micromanagement obsession. Melbourne had better have given him some clear boundaries, because if he starts meddling in the footy dept they’ll go backwards at a rate of knots.

Ssssshhhhhhhh!

That sounds like Cameron Schwab :(

Was a terrific

Full Back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Pert is Melbourne's New Ceo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back