Oppo Camp Pert is Melbourne's New Ceo

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep forgot about their love.

Wouldn't be a hell of a lot of others.

His ego is to behold.

Mick, I believe, was also very fond of Nanette (I think it's because she loved Mick almost as much as he did). Make no mistake, she's a very, very good life partner.

For me his main crime was that he was poor at managing expectations. Back around 2014 he was announcing to areas of the supporter base that Collingwood would be competing for a Premiership around 2017 which ended up being very wrong and likely counter productive. It made sense for him to be made accountable for that and him moving on.[/QUOTE said:
Only one year off hopefully. Might not be such an outlandish prediction after all.

I'm sorry but that is absolute bullshit, anyone who worked at the club in any role that had dealings with Pert will tell you he was a campaigner.

Rumours and crap get thrown around footy boards everyday this I promise was all true, he lost the playing group with the comments on drugs.
To be fair to Pert if the reported story of the large number of players who self reported is true then that really put Gary Pert and the club on the spot. Do they totally cover up the story which isn’t responsible from a health perspective or does he come out like he did and hopefully turn the spotlight on the players to pull their heads in.

To be fair to Pert if the reported story of the large number of players who self reported is true then that really put Gary Pert and the club on the spot. Do they totally cover up the story which isn’t responsible from a health perspective or does he come out like he did and hopefully turn the spotlight on the players to pull their heads in.

Should always have the players backs no one outside the club will apart from friends and family.

Can't preach the club is tight family and pull that crap.

Should always have the players backs no one outside the club will apart from friends and family.

Can't preach the club is tight family and pull that crap.
Can ask you BEEG.
Were you surprised that in a club with at least 44 players (only counting the AFL listed players and I am guessing here because I never saw any figure quoted by the club) 50% self reported, when asked anonymously, to using illicit drugs?

I reckon and stand ready to be shot down in flames, that if you randomly selected 1000 people between the ages of 17 and 25 you would find the average who would admit to having used illicit drugs would be higher. I would even venture much higher.

I have heard the irrational argument that they are "professional athletes" blah blah blah, but average Aussies are professional lawyers, police, doctors, politicians etc etc.
The usage figures would pan out across the board.
On the subject....

Why is it athletes have the bear the cross for societies idiotic and pointless crusade against drugs?

They just happen to be good at a sport, which they also have to work bloody hard to improve at.
This does not make them moral lighthouses no matter how much the pollies et al want to mewl like bitches.

Crucify the salesman not the customer.
Mandatory whole of life sentence for the illegal sale of any illicit drug.
Free clean supply and medical assistance for any drug addict.

See how long the campaigners keep selling dangerous drugs.

Can ask you BEEG.
Were you surprised that in a club with at least 44 players (only counting the AFL listed players and I am guessing here because I never saw any figure quoted by the club) 50% self reported, when asked anonymously, to using illicit drugs?

I reckon and stand ready to be shot down in flames, that if you randomly selected 1000 people between the ages of 17 and 25 you would find the average who would admit to having used illicit drugs would be higher. I would even venture much higher.

I have heard the irrational argument that they are "professional athletes" blah blah blah, but average Aussies are professional lawyers, police, doctors, politicians etc etc.
The usage figures would pan out across the board.
On the subject....

Why is it athletes have the bear the cross for societies idiotic and pointless crusade against drugs?

They just happen to be good at a sport, which they also have to work bloody hard to improve at.
This does not make them moral lighthouses no matter how much the pollies et al want to mewl like bitches.

Crucify the salesman not the customer.
Mandatory whole of life sentence for the illegal sale of any illicit drug.
Free clean supply and medical assistance for any drug addict.

See how long the campaigners keep selling dangerous drugs.

Can't complain with much of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Pert is Melbourne's New Ceo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back