Player Watch Pick #14 (2019) - Miles Bergman

Remove this Banner Ad

I really want the Berg to stay but when his contract runs out, he may well be worth two first rounders, such is his impressive work that continues to climb.

IIRC he is a Saints supporter so probably good picks and a couple of SA kids to deal with.

I can't really bring myself to be wedded to any players after the last 12 years. I'm certainly not fussed about personnel coming and going for the most part.

Is he keen to move back home at the end of 2025?
One benefit of having such a "connected lol" club is players are encouraged to open up about future contract plans and be transparent, supposedly it's a win/win situation allowing list management to prepare 2-4 years ahead with full knowledge where gaps are expected to be within the playing list for drafting/free agency/salary cap purposes.

Unfortunately winning/losing big games isn't a dealbreaker here

I think Miles would dearly like to have a premiership medal, he’ll know full well Donut king doesn’t have what it takes to get him one. I’d leave for better opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can't really bring myself to be wedded to any players after the last 12 years. I'm certainly not fussed about personnel coming and going for the most part.
Aside from a couple you should be open to offers on anyone really, if you can improve the list they can nick off home or follow some bird like a puppy I just don't care. I can't wait until clubs can trade without the player's permission I'd send 'em to all points of the compass to better the list & it will happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Miles would dearly like to have a premiership medal, he’ll know full well Donut king doesn’t have what it takes to get him one. I’d leave for better opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's not like Ross is going to get him any closer to one. Who is closer to getting sacked?

Oh I see your point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Pick #14 (2019) - Miles Bergman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back