Autopsy Pipped by 1 in a thriller!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular View but I think Mills should just come back in, fixes the defence up and gives us another midfield option.

Especially if Cunningham is out.

Unpopular View but I think Mills should just come back in, fixes the defence up and gives us another midfield option.

I agree. He’s had enough pre seasons and miles in the clock to just come straight in and sort out our defence/midfield.

Sleeping on it, even though im still pissed we lost the way we did, I think with us 2 games clear plus % at this time, the loss will be the best thing for us because if we won, it would have been paper over the cracks in regards to our diabolical starts this year.

No premiership team should be giving up a 7 goal first quarter the way we did. Left us way too much to do.

It won’t fly in a cutthroat final, so now is the time to address it.

I'm still bothered by this performance

Arrogant yet sloppy.

It was a real peach 🍑

Poor Grundy busts his ass but the boys need to be ready for him to be down in a big final

You saw it coming after the wet last week and sore legs even though they had an extra day of rest

I'm still bothered by this performance

Arrogant yet sloppy.

It was a real peach 🍑

Poor Grundy busts his ass but the boys need to be ready for him to be down in a big final

You saw it coming after the wet last week and sore legs even though they had an extra day of rest
What sort of peach ? toasted

Gees there's a lot of angst on here for a one point loss.
Freo were great, Longmure put a lot of work into what he needed his team to do to get on top of us and his players did exactly what was asked of them.
We were terrible for about 80% of that game, a good 15 of our 22 were well down.....
YET WE ONLY LOST BY ONE POINT!

Gees there's a lot of angst on here for a one point loss.
Freo were great, Longmure put a lot of work into what he needed his team to do to get on top of us and his players did exactly what was asked of them.
We were terrible for about 80% of that game, a good 15 of our 22 were well down.....
YET WE LOST BY ONE POINT!

We knew exactly what was coming our way and blew up our invincible aura because it was all too hard

At least that's why I'm annoyed

We knew exactly what was coming our way and blew up our invincible aura because it was all too hard

But that's exactly it! We did blow up our aura because we were arrogant and played like the goals would just happen and this one point loss has hopefully shown them that it doesn't just happen, they have to work to get the results.

I can tell you I was pretty pissed that I worked bloody harder to actually get to that game yesterday than most of our players worked during the damned game!

I'm thinking, hoping, praying, that this game was the kick up the bum they needed.

Maybe you are right though and we were ****ed from derby in the wet, tough games

I still reckon he needs a week in VFL to blow the cobwebs out.

Chad does his thing when the space is created for him by others. Yesterday was a good demonstration of how he goes if his mates are nullified and he has to do it all himself. In that sense, he's no Dusty, Ablett, Danger or Bont. If Freo pays 1.5mil over 5+ years for him plus a bunch of 1st round picks, they could well be having their Tim Kelly / WCE moment...........

Disagree. Have you forgotten his GF performance?

He had an off day. Everyone has them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our worst game of the year finishes with a 1 point loss…….we looked flat and were hopelessly out worked, yet could have pinched it. Again, may turn out to be the sharpener we needed.l.

I don't think they'll do it. If they were, they could have done it today on managed time, at home, with all of the support and medical team on hand.
Horse is already on record saying he won't be ready for a game for 3 weeks. I think he said they'd look at him coming back through the 2nds on the 3rd week.

Horse is already on record saying he won't be ready for a game for 3 weeks. I think he said they'd look at him coming back through the 2nds on the 3rd week.

Can you check if I have authority to overrule Horse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back