Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Harrison Oliver a Bailey Dale type, or does he have some defensive accountability too?
For an U18 he's got a really good defensive drive considering how good he is offensively, and commits to impacting contests well too

Hey mate, love your work.

Who have you got rated as the best ball users in this draft?
Finn O'Sullivan is the best well rounded user and the best decision maker.

Lindsay, Oliver, Hayes, Berry are some of the better kicks

Jagga and Travaglia stand out with their use by hand in terms of expansiveness

Bangers as a RMC guy, is there any reason why every time I go to the website this year I see 90% women's AFL content.

Am I landing on the wrong page?
Nah we report on both and the homepage is just filtered to 'new'

Oliver reminds me of Nic Newman or Jack Scrimshaw. They can win 1-1 contests as as well as be the quarterback distributor. Very good pickup wherever he goes. Tough as well.

PMBangers does Riaks job on Armstrong change anything for Riak? I’m with u that I don’t think he’s good enough yet. But maybe there is something there to work with?
I haven't watched the game but my initial reaction is still no, it'd have to have been an all round dominant display to move the needle, and even then I doubt one game in isolation does that

Can we get a new Top 30 PMBangers? Anything changed for you?
Not for a while yet, still have to find the free time to watch the WA and SA finals, but definitely a few from Vic have pushed into contention at the very least with some good finals performances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not for a while yet, still have to find the free time to watch the WA and SA finals, but definitely a few from Vic have pushed into contention at the very least with some good finals performances
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert PMBangers 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back