Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it'll be raining on Mali's parade this weekend.
6 matches at AO & 2 at Nord, come Sunday twilight the ovals will likley be a swampy marsh.

View attachment 1657300

Satdee Night at AO

colosseum-naval-battle-naumachia-view-from-high-up.webp

that is extremely tame compared to the every day shit those bogan losers do that gets buried by their compadres in the media

I was trying to decide whether Rohan Connolly had any valid points in this article, or has lost the plot entirely, but one thing he said is interesting: this Gather Round is supposedly an additional, ie 23rd round, but the two 'blockbuster' games he's whingeing about are apparently not being repeated in the other 22 rounds. I don't know if there are more such games in this round - we do play the Dogs again.

As every team plays each other at least once in a normal 22 round season I would have thought every game in this round would have been doubled up during the rest of the season (although they'd probably make sure no sides play each other three times). Maybe it was all too hard, if not impossible. And of course St Kilda v Collingwood and Essendon v Melbourne wouldn't have been seen as blockbusters at the time they did the fixtures :tongueout:

Last edited:
I wonder if they catch the person will they get a 6 game ban like Tex did? Maybe even a spot on the 7 news sports team with the other "
I was trying to decide whether Rohan Connolly had any valid points in this article, or has lost the plot entirely, but one thing he said is interesting: this Gather Round is supposedly an additional, ie 23rd round, but the two 'blockbuster' games he's whingeing about are apparently not being repeated in the other 22 rounds. I don't know if there are more such games in this round -we do play the Dogs again.

As every team plays each other at least once in a normal 22 round season I would have thought every game in this round would have been doubled up during the rest of the season (although they'd probably make sure no sides play each other three times). Maybe it was all too hard. And of course St Kilda v Collingwood and Essendon v Melbourne wouldn't have been seen as blockbusters at the time they did the fixtures :tongueout:

Gee are Victoria being portrayed as victims again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not disturbing but it's dangerous and stupid. What are you defending?

i object to a video that isn't disturbing being called disturbing. don't make me post a real disturbing video

Its Sesame Street! Big bird on the left 3 across from the crow holding the cup, Cookie monster on the right trimmed down holding the cup and Elmo next to Cookie monster.
I saw another pic of this yesterday that was more bunched up so you couldn't make out all the different teams - the N0rf one still looks more like a dog than a kangaroo in this pic too.

I was trying to decide whether Rohan Connolly had any valid points in this article, or has lost the plot entirely, but one thing he said is interesting: this Gather Round is supposedly an additional, ie 23rd round, but the two 'blockbuster' games he's whingeing about are apparently not being repeated in the other 22 rounds. I don't know if there are more such games in this round - we do play the Dogs again.

As every team plays each other at least once in a normal 22 round season I would have thought every game in this round would have been doubled up during the rest of the season (although they'd probably make sure no sides play each other three times). Maybe it was all too hard, if not impossible. And of course St Kilda v Collingwood and Essendon v Melbourne wouldn't have been seen as blockbusters at the time they did the fixtures :tongueout:

Nah RoCo is an absolute knob whose only value is going full psycho on twitter when people call him out for being a numpty.

Doesn't take much for this town to overflow with tingle bathwater again, jeezus I hope Carlton are up & about tomorrow.

They've definitely improved but they've beaten us (masters of fluff & bubble) & a busted ass Freo.
Same as saints imo
The highest theyve beat on the ladder is bulldogs - 10th

Doesn't take much for this town to overflow with tingle bathwater again, jeezus I hope Carlton are up & about tomorrow.

They've definitely improved but they've beaten us (masters of fluff & bubble) & a busted ass Freo.
Yeah, said more for what an anomaly last year was for Freo than where the crows are at. TBH I have no confidence this isn't the same Carlton of the last 20 odd years, so not sure I'd be taking much out of a crows win against them (unless they maybe thrashed the absolute pants off them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back