Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Little Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious reading over there on their board. Their complete lack of comprehension and whinging about our supporter base as a whole still for cheering him after kicking the goal.

I almost pity them, this is actually the defining moment of their season.

They will feel as if they have had a win with Gaffy banned for 8. Loathe that mob of imbeciles.

Hilarious reading over there on their board. Their complete lack of comprehension and whinging about our supporter base as a whole still for cheering him after kicking the goal.

I almost pity them, this is actually the defining moment of their season.

Yes I popped over for a quick squiz. Some real numpties over there. 1 DH has Brayshaws busted jaw as an avatar- he is literally relishing the fact one of their star youngsters has a busted jaw just so he has further excuse to hate WC. It fits in with their persecution mentality perfectly.
Another clown with an avatar of someone about to throw a brick with a tag line of Ill brik ya says if it happened to his family he would brick them- has some real issues that lad. Makes his calls for harsh penalties for violence look a little bit hypocritical.
That said, I have seen some sensible and reasonable Freo posters over this whole episode and 1 or 2 real morons from the WC side which goes to show you cant always pigeon hole posters by their team.

Yes I popped over for a quick squiz. Some real numpties over there. 1 DH has Brayshaws busted jaw as an avatar- he is literally relishing the fact one of their star youngsters has a busted jaw just so he has further excuse to hate WC. It fits in with their persecution mentality perfectly.
Another clown with an avatar of someone about to throw a brick with a tag line of Ill brik ya says if it happened to his family he would brick them- has some real issues that lad. Makes his calls for harsh penalties for violence look a little bit hypocritical.
That said, I have seen some sensible and reasonable Freo posters over this whole episode and 1 or 2 real morons from the WC side which goes to show you cant always pigeon hole posters by their team.
Of course you can't. Who would ever think you can ?

They will feel as if they have had a win with Gaffy banned for 8. Loathe that mob of imbeciles.
It's a sad indictment on Docker fans that Brayshaw's father acknowledges that his son inadvertently lowered his centre of gravity at the wrong moment causing what was obviously intended as a chest punch to become a face punch. Most are actually convinced Gaff intended to hit him in the face. I understand they're angry (and they have every right to be) but I really don't understand why they want to so badly believe the hit was intentional.

It's a sad indictment on Docker fans that Brayshaw's father acknowledges that his son inadvertently lowered his centre of gravity at the wrong moment causing what was obviously intended as a chest punch to become a face punch. Most are actually convinced Gaff intended to hit him in the face. I understand they're angry (and they have every right to be) but I really don't understand why they want to so badly believe the hit was intentional.

Has nothing to do with Gaff, its because he plays for the Eagles. They are too partisan to look at anything objectively.

Has nothing to do with Gaff, its because he plays for the Eagles. They are too partisan to look at anything objectively.
From their board "Dale Kickett got 9 matches and he only clipped a couple of bags of shit."

Says it all really doesn't it? Throwing punches is only disgraceful if the player who does it is wearing an Eagles guernsey. Do it wearing purple and you are a hero. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we are all missing the massive positive from this is that this has distracted the foreverfreo crew that their team is stagnant has been rebuilding for 3 years and still looks nowhere near it and that Ross with his distractions of budding female staffers is over is head in this rebuild and if they keep focusing on stuff like this Ross will remain in charge.

His footy is bad enough to watch when they are winning but when you have had 3 years of this shit in mostly losing sides it must be soul destroying.

I think we are all missing the massive positive from this is that this has distracted the foreverfreo crew that their team is stagnant has been rebuilding for 3 years and still looks nowhere near it and that Ross with his distractions of budding female staffers is over is head in this rebuild and if they keep focusing on stuff like this Ross will remain in charge.

His footy is bad enough to watch when they are winning but when you have had 3 years of this shit in mostly losing sides it must be soul destroying.

He destroyed careers at the Saints and its working wonders again at Freo

So now we can go back laughing they are actually still persisting with a Taberner & McCarthy forwardline?

Sunday was a promising outing from McCarthy and his best in months per the Freo board

Lost it at this. At least he stays on brand.

Yeah Ive always liked the violence isn't acceptable in any situation and if that happened to me or my loved ones I would (insert violent response here) type of person.

Yeah Ive always liked the violence isn't acceptable in any situation and if that happened to me or my loved ones I would (insert violent response here) type of person.

"The only way they are going to learn not to hit is by hitting them" is my favourite parenting technique.

#oldschool
#neverdidmeno'arm

From their board "Dale Kickett got 9 matches and he only clipped a couple of bags of shit."

Says it all really doesn't it? Throwing punches is only disgraceful if the player who does it is wearing an Eagles guernsey. Do it wearing purple and you are a hero. :oops:

The other inconvenient truth is their captain has been to the tribunal/mrp process now 8 times and been found guilty on 7 of them. The only reason he got off the other incident was because they didn't want to cost him another Brownlow.

The other inconvenient truth is their captain has been to the tribunal/mrp process now 8 times and been found guilty on 7 of them. The only reason he got off the other incident was because they didn't want to cost him another Brownlow.
Kinda reflects on how poorly the game is umpired. Top players are lashing out because they are continually infringed upon. It's probably for another thread but the place to start when improving the look of the game is removing superfluous rules, correcting poorly written ones, and then improving the way the game is umpired.

Surely Lyon can’t survive freo stinking it up again next year, will be 4 in a row, they’d have to get rid of him, and nobody else would want him.

I’d expect him to be sniffing around to jump ship to try and get a multiple year deal elsewhere at seasons end.

Surely Lyon can’t survive freo stinking it up again next year, will be 4 in a row, they’d have to get rid of him, and nobody else would want him.

I’d expect him to be sniffing around to jump ship to try and get a multiple year deal elsewhere at seasons end.

Didn't he sign a long term deal recently?

Think he has two more years.

This is the third year not even close to finals. They are willing to make that four, will they let it go to five before acting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Little Brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back