Unofficial Preview Prematch discussion/changes vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Jokes aside, Bigfooty is pretty popular, and definitely a good avenue for supporter opinion. Would confidently make the assumption that club staff would read these boards. Would definitely go as far as to say that a small percentage of players would visit this site frequently as well

Not if they have any brains.

I know people say it all the time but IDGAF. You are a legend giantroo!

Lindsay has a really good head on his shoulders. To cop all the stick he's gotten over the years and still keep balanced is remarkable. It would have consumed so many others. Even tonight. No mopping, just go back, perform, and set an example. It would be a really good experience for those at weribee to play with guys like swallow and LT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me like pissed off Brad.

I suppose having all and Sunbury ask if you're the right bloke would be kinda annoying.

I would like him to come out from behind the laptop more often but I'll take Angry Brad as a start.

Good omissions. I feel as though persisting and failing with Lindsey may have been the catalyst for dropping swallow.

I think the line in the sand has moved, only time will tell if it stays that way for the year. Gibson would be worried, so perhaps we can expect a lift from him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose having all and Sunbury ask if you're the right bloke would be kinda annoying.

I would like him to come out from behind the laptop more often but I'll take Angry Brad as a start.

I have been begging for Scott to coach to his natural style and angry Scott is when he played and coaches best. That's who he is and he should embrace it instead of trying to be a cool headed thoughtful person. **** that Brad and go for the throat

1nzgv4.gif

Last edited:
I have been begging for Scott to coach to his natural style and angry Scott is when he played and coaches best. That's who he is and he should embrace it instead of trying to be a cool headed thoughtful person. **** that Brad and go for the throat

Every f***ing time.

I have want him ruthless, the ruthless he was when he smashed some of the stars of the game.

Every f***ing time.

I have want him ruthless, the ruthless he was when he smashed some of the stars of the game.

I believe he can coach but only to his natural disposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Prematch discussion/changes vs Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back