Preview Preview & Changes v Geelong at the Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tredders comments are concerning. Very concerning. We are literally falling apart. How can you possibly sign ken in these circumstances?

Bit of hyperbole about evans being our best though. Butters and rozee had great games just lacked mates out there. Evans was probably our 3rd or 4th best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If you are in the top 5 players on the ground you shouldn't be getting dropped. Spin it whatever way, Evans should not be out of the side this week.

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tredders comments are concerning. Very concerning. We are literally falling apart. How can you possibly sign ken in these circumstances?

Bit of hyperbole about evans being our best though. Butters and rozee had great games just lacked mates out there. Evans was probably our 3rd or 4th best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not having a fit Dixon and lycett certainly hurts you, but both haven't been 100% all year and honestly Dante and lord will be hopefully first choice players for years to come and part of your next premiership side.
Dixon and lycett will be long forgotten by then. Port fans should enjoy watching the 2 young lads develop and getting games under their belts.

This mismanagement of lycetts
Injury is disgusting..

A complete cockup..

Can’t possibly think we could win a final with Dante as first ruck..

And they are going to sign this bumbling idiot and his cronies for another 2 years..

Talk about winning 13 in a row and 3 weeks later our ****ing season is shot..

Only at port Adelaide.

How quick has this season gone absolutely pear shaped
Astute observers knew it was never what it seemed. Well, anyone who knows even a morsel about Port under this regime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evans out is an absolute disgrace

can’t deal with Hinkley and his shit changes

can’t wait for Jonas too get smashed by Hawkins

How does someone who kicked four goals get dropped?

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Obviously Hinkley is back in control

Thought bubble in-coming. Maybe Ken's been given the nod on a 2yr extension (waiting for a win to announce it) and Carr to Richmond

has advanced another notch (altho' last week wouldn't have helped his chances). There was a spiteful belligerence in the Donuts clip I saw

on 7 tonight. If iirc he said "well I was out after Rd3". I'm only surmising but Daddy Donuts had the air of someone who'd been given

some good news :mad:.

I really hope i'm wrong but fear that something has happened and he's stamped his authority ala move over kids i'm back.

I reckon away from the camera he'd be a really nasty piece of work who could carry a grudge with the best of 'em. He'd hate Wazza's guts.

Last edited:
Evans out is an absolute disgrace

can’t deal with Hinkley and his s**t changes

can’t wait for Jonas too get smashed by Hawkins
He'll probably come back in for Dixon.

Well play a short forward line and kick it to Rat all day.

Then use his dominance to justify spending a first rounder on him.

**** this club. I'm so over it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought bubble in-coming. Maybe Ken's been given the nod on a 2yr extension (waiting for a win to announce it) and Carr to Richmond

has advanced another notch (altho' last week wouldn't have helped his chances). There was a spiteful belligerence in the Donuts clip I saw

on 7 tonight. If iirc he said "we'll I was out after Rd3". I'm only surmising but Daddy Donuts had the air of someone who'd been given

I really hope i'm wrong but fear that something has happened and he's stamped his authority ala move over kids i'm back.

I reckon away from the camera he'd be a really nasty piece of work who could carry a grudge with the best of 'em. He'd hate Wazza's guts.
Arrogant pr*ck held a press conference for 13 minutes today. Held court with his adoring journo mates.

on 7 tonight. If iirc he said "we'll I was out after Rd3". I'm only surmising but Daddy Donuts had the air of someone who'd been given

He admitted to thinking he was sacked after round 3

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The super melts are back. Bloody miserable reading this.

Young team we are, a bit cooked now this season, the oldies Dixon/Lycett/Boak also a bit cooked.

Will be interesting if we can work through this patch and get some momentum and fitness b4 going into finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back