Preview R13 - Carlton vs Sydney - 2:10PM Sunday June 19th @ Etihad Stadium *Final Team - Post #370

Remove this Banner Ad

Have 2 reserved tickets (concession) that I don't need...Great seats - level 3 wing (aisle 10) row b. purchased for $35 each...will sell for $20 each. Bumper crowd expected so no need to get there early with reserved seats...PM me if interested...

Goodes shouldn't be a problem.

The umpires are always a huge issue in Sydney games, however.

Yeah they always give us a raw deal like once a 50 m penalty when we had 5 on the bench:D

Yeah they always give us a raw deal like once a 50 m penalty when we had 5 on the bench:D

Ordinary decision but kind of ironic that the team responsible for the rule coming in was penalised wrongly for it ;)

Wasn't it last year or something when we played the Swans here and all the Carlton fans were so positive we were going to thump them? Didn't the Swans win that game by 65 points?

Really looking forward to it, I think the Swans will be up for it and it is a fantastic chance for us to break even further from the chasing pack. Blues by 4 points, Walker to be the difference. Also hoping Kruezer can get on the score board.

Side note on that named my dog Kruezer, he was use to it last year so I could yell at the tv and he didn't react, poor dog last week didn't know what was happening.

Wasn't it last year or something when we played the Swans here and all the Carlton fans were so positive we were going to thump them? Didn't the Swans win that game by 65 points?

Got there at quarter time last year. .. 1.0 to 6.3 at 1/4 time. .. The game was effectively over. .. It was the closest I've ever come to leaving a game early and I've seen some bad ones. ..

Different team this year though and we wont get thumped by Sydney. .. We the fans might be over confident but the Carlton Football Club wont be. .. They are a top 4 threat so must be respected however we go in rightly as favourites. ..

We lost by 6 goals and were absolutely shocking. A sign of how bad we were was the fact that Rhys Shaw kicked 3 goals against us. We had just come off a 10 goal thumping at the expense of the Dogs the week before so I'd find it hard to believe we would have been confident of knocking the Swans off

We are a far different team than what we last time we played the Swans at Etihad. Not saying we are def going to win but I'm much more confident of beating them this time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think some people are a bit too confident about this game, we have to wait and see how the Blues come out. It's a big game for the team as a whole and we need to make a statement against a good side who will be playing finals as well.

I think some people are a bit too confident about this game, we have to wait and see how the Blues come out. It's a big game for the team as a whole and we need to make a statement against a good side who will be playing finals as well.
We respond well to a contest these days, no doubt we're a team capable of scrapping it out but the Swans epitomise that style of footy. You can guarantee a tough game today which is terrific for our boys.

I agree with you, this season we have stepped up when it matters, but today is going to be more of a hard ball contest. We have the players now with the hard bodies to crash and bash, good signs. We will find out in a few hours just how far we have come this season, we have already made huge strides.

We really need to be smart when we have the ball, need the skilled users of the ball in control of the possessions most of the time. We have a good mix now, Gibbs, Yarran, Zac, Murphy, Dunigan who can use the ball well.

Scotland, Simpson, Walker, Houlihan and co. go OK, also

Walker no not around the ground, but would back him any day kicking for goal now. The rest yes I agree with you, we have a good mix especially coming out of the back line, where these days 95% of the play is setup.

Anyone out there with a stream?

Anyone out there with a stream?
water-stream-garden.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R13 - Carlton vs Sydney - 2:10PM Sunday June 19th @ Etihad Stadium *Final Team - Post #370

Remove this Banner Ad

Back