Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me more of the Chapman/Trigg days when Chapman called fans "customers" and Trigg called fans who criticised "Agitators"
I call them "lost and delusional". Their ego won't allow them to see what any half intelligent bystander can see. They have hijacked the club.

If Sydney are so good and we are so crap why'd they need a massive ride from the umps to get back into the game?

Early in third quarter I reckon free kick was about 18 to 11 our way, by the end I reckon it was about 20 each.

Why when we have a bad free kick count against us do we not get the evening up free kicks.

We might be bad but this league (and the SANFL) and its officiating is utter BS
Can we seriously stop blaming the umpires for our losses?

I thought despite us winning early on, Sydney still had a lot of the ball, and a lot of the territory.

The 61-39 i50 count is a damning statistic, one that surely outweighs the "massive ride from the umps".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me more of the Chapman/Trigg days when Chapman called fans "customers" and Trigg called fans who criticised "Agitators"

You're probably giving them too much credit.

They are likely just referring to Rowe and people in the media, they likely have no idea how the fans are feeling.

I feel for Dawson and the little champ Rankine. I hope there decision was solely based on $$$ and not a desire for success.

There's no fixing this club.

Ugly: nicks has lost the players and he’s lost control of his coaching.
Moves like max in the middle, Borlase up forward when neither have been planned or trained prior to last week is just desperation of someone who has nothing more.
Stick that fork in him, he’s done.

Six goals in five minutes of game time...

If I didn't watch the game and just saw the final margin, it would've been a real "meh, expected" sort of feel. However, to go from 16 up with under six minutes left in the third and concede 10 in a row through being bullied and ill-discipline is the kicker. It doesn't matter how good Sydney are, that isn't excusable at any level.

Like so many times before, it's not that we lost, it's how we lost.

You're probably giving them too much credit.

They are likely just referring to Rowe and people in the media, they likely have no idea how the fans are feeling.
Probably. I was responding to the tweet this was referencing where it said "blasting those who criticise players or the good people of the club", so I took the liberty the tweet gave me with the word "those".

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back