Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Red dots are syd free kicks, blue adl.
We were running at 2 free kicks to 1 prior to this, we EARNT ours.
In this period we couldn't get a heap of free kicks and they got anything and everything.
I'm sure it makes no difference.

View attachment 2020627

It's been a good quality troll, and the MS Paint chart caps it off beautifully. 10/10.

Genuine question: why after the Warner hit post goal did it go to the centre bounce and with Hinge its taken at the spot?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because we wouldn't take our free from the back pocket

You haven't ever watch a game as a neutral and seen umpires get a side back into it and then they get the confidence up and run over them?

Umpiring had nothing to do with our loss. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None.

Good:
Effort for the majority of the first 3 quarters

Jordon Butts

Rankine and Murray returning unscathed

Hinge

Dowling some more promising signs

Hamill wasn’t bad

Rachele did a couple of nice things in contested situations

Bad:
Most other things

Ugly:
The state of our ruck division

MATTHEW FCUKING NICKS CONTINUALLY PUTTING KEANE BACK ON AMARTEY

Rory Laird’s decision making and execution. Can’t wait to read the match reports where he’s named in our best 3 players. After quarter time he was an unmitigated disaster.

Sholl with another 27 possessions, 22 of which were utterly pointless, while he loses every contested situation ever and is outrun by everyone ever because he’s the slowest player on our list. Again, can’t wait to see his name is the bests weeee, the future is bright, shield your eyes!

Chayce Jones. Was he on Gulden when Gulden went to the wing? I really couldn’t tell. This player offers absolutely nothing of substance and wouldn’t be out there for any other side. Walk up start at the elite crowies. Get your Chayce Waycey badge out and watch him goooo.

Sam Berry is absolutely finished. Done. Not even sure there’s any point offering him a 1 year deal anymore.

Harry Schoenberg has played his last game. Done. Over. He flat out didn’t try. Disgrace.

Lachie Murphy. Just lol. Imagine having this thing in your leadership group. It’s outrageous that he’s even considered for the starting 22 on a regular basis. Absolute no talent hack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Neil Craig watching Nicks leave Keane on Amartey

We were smashed in the middle because the players Nicks has finally settled on are all about 30-50 games behind where they should be in midfield experience.

And once again that's on Nicks
Nah, we were smashed in the middle because Sydney has an awesome midfield.

The patch where Papley ducked for a free --> goal..
To Hinge's brain snap after a dodgy free...

That killed us.

Everything after that point is moot.

The only error was Keane on Amarty but Amarty got the armchair ump ride too.

A team never beats the media narrative. Listen to.the Melbourne feeds of media and you can predict results with a high degree of accuracy.

Havent you got a rebuild thread to post in?
I'm out again for a while. I'll leave this place to the brilliant brains trust that will solve everything, complaining about Adelaide losing but somehow conveniently not willing to acknowledge that the AFL constantly screws us and we lose from that.

Have a good night.

I'm out again for a while. I'll leave this place to the brilliant brains trust that will solve everything, complaining about Adelaide losing but somehow conveniently not willing to acknowledge that the AFL constantly screws us and we lose from that.

Have a good night.
See ya - take your umpires whistle with you

Our leaders:
Jordan Dawson, Brodie Smith, Ben Keays, Reilly O’Brien, Darcy Fogarty, Lachlan Murphy, Wayne Milera and Mitch Hinge.

FMD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back