Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

They can both **** off too as delusional!

They are part of the problem not the solution.
This is the culture Nicks has developed. No accountability, no expectation, just trying hard is your job and if you fail well we'll give you a pat on the pack and tell you we're proud you tried.

Nicks will never be a winner as a senior coach because he doesn't have a single killer instinct in him and his team is rapidly turning into him.

I caught the end of it but think Rowe was just giving it to Olsen and Silvers.
Did one of them write something into the show having a go at him?

He was seething trying to bite his tongue, going on about them potting from cheap seats, to call in then and he tried to have them on the other day.

Rachele is pretty worrying. I hate it. But he is at a turning point. ANd we have signed him for what 5 more years?
I think there in lies the problem, saw the same with ROB etc , once the coin & extended contract is given,
it's seems to be a case of , 'my work is done here' .. who's making these calls..??

He was seething trying to bite his tongue, going on about them potting from cheap seats, to call in then and he tried to have them on the other day.

He was given a quote from the Chairman's speech.

He got a text that was along the lines of this:
-20-SamCro-on-X-Anyone-at-the-Chairman-s-function-tonight-Aggressive-pre-match-speech-from-Ols...png

Olsen had a big go at Rowie before the game at the chairman's function.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was teaching but had the game in the background. Looked like we took the old fashioned 'all out attack hit them hard approach only to run out of gas and have them run over us' approach.

Lets be fair, clearly the players have pride. Otherwise they wouldn't have approached the game in that manner. Not sure its Nicks lead, probably player driven.

We just seemed to be outclassed.

But, the swans didn't play well. Looks really sloppy with a lot of skill errors.

I think there in lies the problem, saw the same with ROB etc , once the coin & extended contract is given,
it's seems to be a case of , 'my work is done here' .. who's making these calls..??
I just wished he could get more of the ball. Has the skill once he gets it. But we don't need more 10-13 disposals players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R14: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back