Preview R16: Changes vs. GWS Giants

This week Riley Thilthorpe should be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still stalking me 🙄.

You are wrong, it is not my first post since the Sydney match however when someone makes 1.000 quality posts a week 🙄, it’s easy to miss some things.

You sure, your posts are a distinctive mixture of delusion and obnoxiousness. Such quality is ordinarily not missed and I must say, I’ve missed it the last week or so.

Thanks for the heads up George. I have used your instructions re Search function and discovered that out of the last 1,000 posts only 987 were either harassing other posters or pouring shit on the AFC*.

I will use the search function as often as possible in the future

* The other 13 posts were group celebrations** with the self titled Cartel.

**wanks
Given your track record I don’t believe you.

Now back on to your trolling, why do you do it?

Oh you’re an ageist as well.

You know how to see a posters history don’t you? You click on their name, it’s not rocket science. Takes less effort than you’re trolling ;)

So you’re now admitting your first post after the Sydney loss is a troll post, now that’s quite sad.

And lied about it, he’s a sad little man.

Someone who throws stones as often as you do should really have thicker skin.
I’ve got a thick skin, more than happy for posters to challenge my opinions as I do with others. We are on a football forum after all.

What I don’t do is refer to age, sex and colour as an insult. What I don’t do is limit the majority of my posts to troll a group without actually engaging with the posters directly.

Surely you can tell the difference on both counts.

Thanks for the heads up George. I have used your instructions re Search function and discovered that out of the last 1,000 posts only 987 were either harassing other posters or pouring shit on the AFC*.

I will use the search function as often as possible in the future

* The other 13 posts were group celebrations** with the self titled Cartel.

**wanks
Actually footy4ever came up with cartel. It’s not self titled at all.

So the proof will be in the Murphy, Smith, Jones pudding…

The strength in his view was that SANFL players wouldn’t be elevated without earning it. But then we’ve been told the gap is huge, so SANFL form isn’t necessarily enough anyway. He did go on to say that players need to be in form to keep playing, but that was more an aside than the key message he delivered first.

And some selection integrity perhaps?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My interpretation of this:

“Sorry everyone, we aren’t bringing back Curtin just because he’s young and exciting - he’s been mostly dog shit in the SANFL lately”

“Lairdy, Murph and other senior players such as Jones - pull the finger out or you’ll be added to the Smith / ROB / Ned SANFL pile”

“Zac Taylor - you have shown the consistency we are looking for, congrats, you are debuting this week at the expense of Schoenberg”

Side note: I have no idea what it means for Pedlar.

Unless he’s part of it.
be quiet canadian GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got a thick skin, more than happy for posters to challenge my opinions as I do with others. We are on a football forum after all.

What I don’t do is refer to age, sex and colour as an insult. What I don’t do is limit the majority of my posts to troll a group without actually engaging with the posters directly.

Surely you can tell the difference on both counts.
Listing age over a much more obvious third one is certainly a choice

My interpretation of this:

“Sorry everyone, we aren’t bringing back Curtin just because he’s young and exciting - he’s been mostly dog shit in the SANFL lately”

“Lairdy, Murph and other senior players such as Jones - pull the finger out or you’ll be added to the Smith / ROB / Ned SANFL pile”

“Zac Taylor - you have shown the consistency we are looking for, congrats, you are debuting this week at the expense of Schoenberg”

Side note: I have no idea what it means for Pedlar.
I actually found it to be a bit cryptic and felt like saying 'spit it out' Daws!!

I thought he was having a stroke tbh.

And some selection integrity perhaps?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

"We won't be giving games to players who aren't playing well at SANFL level... We also won't be giving games to players who are playing well at SANFL level because SANFL form is irrelevant to AFL."

I can't stand ROB. I think he's junk however...Strauchan didn't offer a heap against an excellent Grundy.
I think Strauchan is gone but we desperately need an upgrade on ROB.
Strauchan was given a crack. That's all we ask. Now we know.
How about the same gets afforded to Taylor, Ryan, Curtin and Murray.
We know Pedlar is good enough.
Now it's time to start making decisions on list management for next season.

Would be interested in Dawson's thoughts seeing O'Brien make the AFL squad after being towelled up in the SANFL
He was hardly towelled up.

He was rucking by himself against two giants

Hes had 21 touches and 35 hit outs

compared to

Redden had 5 touches and and 25 hit outs
Ballenden had 16 touches and 19 hit outs and 1.3

Back