Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Josh Rachele will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Player led?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too much of a distraction waah waah no wonder we're so mentally soft. HTFU

The 2017 GF pressure was also a distraction and something they took way too seriously while Richmond embraced and enjoyed it.

We need everything to be just, so.
Exactly how we need it and like it and feel safe and comfortable with it.
You want to reach the top, you all will need to learn a little bit of adversity dealing.

What nonsense. The nail in his coffin will be the win-loss ratio, nothing else.
Clearly his win loss record is not the nail in the coffin or he would not have been extended!!

It will be next year.
What makes next year special when his 1st 5 years he already has our worst win loss record?

Clearly the win loss is not the nail in the coffin.

We need the Swans to belt us by 100+ points & more media pile on.

We can't wait for next year as he is ripping apart our club.

Player led?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Dawson should be copping plenty too now honestly. He's the captain, grow a set.

Leadership team is happy to drop someone for showboating but fine keeping in guys not pulling their weight? Priority should be winning games of football and this club is clearly failing to do this over and over again.

I think Dawson should be copping plenty too now honestly. He's the captain, grow a set.

Leadership team is happy to drop someone for showboating but fine keeping in guys not pulling their weight? Priority should be winning games of football and this club is clearly failing to do this over and over again.
Dawson has been carrying the team on his shoulders with his play on the ground under adversity: that's where his leadership counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They said last night on that terrible show on Channel 7 with the vanilla kings Selwood & Cotchin that he is heading to Ireland for a family reason and would make his decision when he is back. Nicks seemed fairly confident yesterday that he would stay make of that what you will
That's better than Nicks saying "I'll see you when you get back".

Nicks should be sacked before he gets back. It might even encourage him to return to the Crows.

Imagine sitting in a serious meeting where Lachy Murphy and Reilly O'Brien are trying to talk to you about footballing.

So he has been dropped not because of his contribution to the team, but because of his celebrations after a goal.
Think Sydney are close to dropping Papley … Hawthorn Ginnivan?
This is truly pathetic
Grow up Crows!!
What does this statement mean to you "Be you, celebrate, but always put the team first"?

Dawson has been carrying the team on his shoulders with his play on the ground under adversity: that's where his leadership counts.
But this is serious enough that he should have told everyone to shut up. And address this to the media himself.

Trotting out Laird, Smith and Murphy this week is JD Vance weird!! The club has some proper messaging to do and they send these three!! I mean, who cares what sooky Rory or has-been Smith or kissed on it Murphy have to say about team performance or integrity.

Starting with the coach, it's time for the final act of the purge. The kids can handle it from here...

Agree. But if he's not doing the other things a captain should do, then who is?

I don't really rate his "captain's calls" regarding his own role in game tbh either. It's always him drifting back to his favourite spot loose in defence. And that's already famously cost Adelaide at least one game.

But this is serious enough that he should have told everyone to shut up. And address this to the media himself.

Trotting out Laird, Smith and Murphy this week is JD Vance weird!! The club has some proper messaging to do and they send these three!! I mean, who cares what sooky Rory or has-been Smith or kissed on it Murphy have to say about team performance or integrity.

Starting with the coach, it's time for the final act of the purge. The kids can handle it from here...
He’s probably completely fatigued by leading by himself most of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R23: Changes vs. Sydney Swans

Back