Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But even if he gets it odds are he will kick poorly or f it up.
Like i said he is to blame for some of it, it’s just not always he’s fault.

He’s definitely out of form, however we all know Dimma will give him the time he needs to find that form.

Smashed in clearances tonight, tackling Port in the middle was ineffective, partially due to them being allowed to just drop the ball.

Thought Ross was ok, up to the tempo. Martyn wasn’t up to it, looked stunned every time he got near it. I fear for our future midfield if we have players so far behind.

Small forwards were shit, if we had some natural crumbers up forward god we’d kick some easy goals.

Maybe spend abit a bit of time and actually watch what Nank does,don't know if you miss what he does or just oblivious.But regardless Nank isn't our main concern.

Whats that?

Fumble? Kick the ball of the ground instead of picking it up and dishing it off to a team mate? Get smashed at centre bounces? Handball it to team mates under pressure?

He played well the first two weeks and looks to be already spent. Comfortably the most over-rated player on our list. People tune in during finals and think he plays like that regularly when in reality he is a plodder most weeks.

Smashed in clearances tonight, tackling Port in the middle was ineffective, partially due to them being allowed to just drop the ball.

Thought Ross was ok, up to the tempo. Martyn wasn’t up to it, looked stunned every time he got near it. I fear for our future midfield if we have players so far behind.

Small forwards were sh*t, if we had some natural crumbers up forward god we’d kick some easy goals.
papleys frees would magically dry up if we got him

12 frees to us for the game, equal lowest game total this season with Norf. How can you have two teams going at it hammer and tongs for 4 quarters and we are only awarded 3 frees per quarter, differential of 10 frees tells the story, who says interstate teams don't have an advantage with crowd intimidation of umpires at home games.
At 3/4 time we had 7 frees. 2.33 free kicks per quarter. It's outrageous really. That's when the damage was done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 frees to us for the game, equal lowest game total this season with Norf. How can you have two teams going at it hammer and tongs for 4 quarters and we are only awarded 3 frees per quarter, differential of 10 frees tells the story, who says interstate teams don't have an advantage with crowd intimidation of umpires at home games.
Wait til we get to Optus in R13. It wb drier than a Martian landscape, barren and devoid of moisture for three billion years.

“They slayed the dragon” - jonathon brown

They just beat us full fu**en strength at home with 3 blatant cheating umpires

we missing Prestia, vlaustin, macca and played 2 kids that clearly weren’t quite ready for AFL

Absolutely no chance they beat us full strength in finals
that man is completely braindead lol

******* Roast

• Damien Hardwick and selection committee.
  • Toby Nankervis. Horribly skilled footballer and soft.

• LoL at calling Nank soft.
    Keyboard warrior.
    Gotta luv em after a loss.

Most hitouts on the ground
Most clearances by a tiger tonight
Atleast 5 intercept marks

Whats that?

Fumble? Kick the ball of the ground instead of picking it up and dishing it off to a team mate? Get smashed at centre bounces? Handball it to team mates under pressure?

He played well the first two weeks and looks to be already spent. Comfortably the most over-rated player on our list. People tune in during finals and think he plays like that regularly when in reality he is a plodder most weeks.

I thought this last night when the teams were named but it was a shocking call to debut two kids in a game like this.
thiught this last year but aarts is a very ordinary player.
I get plenty wrong though.
but not this.
having said that I want rCD to debut next week.

Tough game for debutants Martyn & Mansell but good experience to be chucked in at the coal face in a finals like game, Mansell showed enough to keep him in until Vlastuin is back
Out Martyn, Aarts,
In McIntosh, RCD (its now or never)
Yes we were reamed by the umpires but what hurts us makes us stronger as has been the case in the past.
After tonight's effort we can take heart that Deboy should never umpire a Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back