Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The game will be decided once it settles into a rhythm.

The Tigers can't keep this up all game but if their 'standard' game (for want of a better word) is solid then they should win the game

Blues will be in trouble

And am I the only one that can't stand Ratten? He is in love with his players. I hated seeing him clap and laugh.

I hope Carlton's gameplan isn't this front running rubbish. They'll beat a tonne of weaker teams but they won't compete with the top four.

Richmond may have lesser skills but at least they resemble a proper footy side in structure.

Jeez. Silky Carrazzo.

And am I the only one that can't stand Ratten? He is in love with his players. I hated seeing him clap and laugh.

What is he meant to do? Snob and hate the players while being depressed?

How the hell is a Richmond player with the ball and about six Carlton players circling around him an advantage? Play turned over to a Carlton shot on goal right after the call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd is clearly a spectator.

Oh what a shit call that was. Stop trying to keep Carlton in this you idiots.

I don't think the Vickery free was that bad. It was soft but the umpires are going to jump on anything around the head/neck.

i'm sorry but that was the softest and gayest free kick which cost a team a goal and was not in the spirit of the game and that umpire needs to have a holiday or start coach netball. it wasnt even near his head. even if it was who cares if two players push and shove each other??? just bounce the ball and stop ruining the game.

just as bad as the gws v sydney one where they took the ball off the sydney forward because two players were pushing and shoving. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Jarrad Waite already reported aparently? What happened?

Charged into a Richmond player getting up off the ground, smashed his head in. You'll have to see the replay in more detail to gauge how much time he had to think about what he was doing, but it was pretty poor.

i'm sorry but that was the softest and gayest free kick which cost a team a goal and was not in the spirit of the game and that umpire needs to have a holiday or start coach netball. it wasnt even near his head. even if it was who cares if two players push and shove each other??? just bounce the ball and stop ruining the game.

just as bad as the gws v sydney one where they took the ball off the sydney forward because two players were pushing and shoving. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

Relax it's all fair the umpire made up for it with the free kick just then. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 1 Matchday Thread - Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back