AFL Toast RND 16: Defeated the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Have only just finished watching the game, so I'm a fair way behind you guys that have been in celebration mode. So all I can say say is feck Sydney, but most importantly FECK Luke Parker!

How did that 250th go mate, a bit jittery maybe.

So good that his miskick got the ball to Hind. Do you think he flinched 😆?

Performances like today give me hope that we can turn things around pretty quick. Nail the draft and make some shrewd trades and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a lot more Ws next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most pleasing thing was that even when we were down and out, we dug in and kept coming.

Wasn't completely up to the same guys but others chimed in. Durham, Martin, Hobbs, Caldwell all had moments to fill in around our top end talent.
but, but, but the UmPIrEs??

Can't wait to read eth-dog s take on BZT being in

Zerk has had a great last 6 weeks.
Honestly was only able to watch the last 10 minutes of the game today. Will report back when I watch the replay but I assume he was best on.

Honestly was only able to watch the last 10 minutes of the game today. Will report back when I watch the replay but I assume he was best on.
all jokes aside, BZT was pretty good after the 15 minute of the first quarter. Few worrying moments early but settled in and did pretty well actually.

Last edited:
Yoda_
On your crack at Riewoldt calling a stoppage a good thing for the swans.

If you are going to complain about the commentators at least get it right, he said a point would be a good thing for the swans there. Which was entirely correct with the way they were transitioning the ball.

Yoda_
On your crack at Riewoldt calling a stoppage a good thing for the swans.

If you are going to complain about the commentators at least get it right, he said a point would be a good thing for the swans there. Which was entirely correct with the way they were transitioning the ball.
I must have misheard the commentary then, apologies

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 16: Defeated the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back