Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I really feel for the fans that travelled to Melbourne to see that :oops:
That's usually the type of game I'd go over for. Been over 12 times and only seen them win twice over there. I was even there when Melbourne flogged us by 100ish a couple of years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've improved a lot, don't worry about that, BUT, we are still mentally weak, and that will take more than one pre season to address.

We need to start weeding out the players who constantly fail under pressure.
I can't believe anyone expected it to be, or thought it was fixed.
And some of the shit aimed at Walsh after one evening? :oops:

Only time will tell but as I've thought before, we have some good in the team but too much sub standard shit that needs to be replaced before we have a team that is full of enough quality. Those last players picked are what will make or break you if your first group is good.

Was at game , embarrassing that our a slow almost washed up veteran was our best by 10 lengths , thommo really was awesome but t had no mates

I'm really worried about our forward line , tex is starting to struggle due to Jenkins inadequacies

Only positive is that it was so bad it can only get better and there is no way to sugarcoat anything

To paraphrase Gregg Popovich: they aren't that good and we aren't that bad.

Will be very interesting to see what we dish up next week.

If we lost by 10 points would you be saying this?
If his game plan was a losing one, he will learn. He can't control the players kicking at 50 percent efficiency which has really been the difference today. He's also not the reason we have one genuine key defender and key forward.

If we'd lost by 10 points, I wouldn't be calling it a shocking effort, no.

But we lost by 10 goals, and probably should've lost by 100 points.

This means something is very wrong, I don't know what that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back