Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

One word - Embarrassing

I hope Walsh makes them watch that game back as it was so painful and shameful - and on a side note that pain was amplified as it was against the dogs, not even a top 8 side.

I tried to be rational with my criticism. Simply observed, I do not see a premiership future with Jenkins and Hartigan. Every premiership side needs a winning spine. Jenkins is not hard enough and does not read the play well enough (two things that can not be combined eg. you can play the game if you are either but not both). Hartigan just can't kick - can't kick, can't (should not) play.

Enough said. I hope Walshy makes some changes.

If we'd lost by 10 points, I wouldn't be calling it a shocking effort, no.

But we lost by 10 goals, and probably should've lost by 100 points.

This means something is very wrong, I don't know what that is.
It means we have lots to learn and players to acquire/improve. Don't blame Walsh after 4 games of coaching.

Being at the game we looked so flat

Anyone think last weeks conditions may have contributed to a flat performance
Possible, but we did have an extra day to recover.

We'll have a better idea based on how we react next week. I'm thinking we also haven't quite got over the inconsistency from last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartigan is not up to it. I thought he might be after round 1, but nope. He is like he was last season. Shit.
Correct ......in the tradition of Joe the Cameraman :

Can't kick
Can't mark
Can't use his body

Loses his centre of gravity too easily causing him to lose stature and reducing his height in the contest from 194cm to 182cm

Been pushing Obrien at CHB or even Lever ....really could it be any worse?

Fair dinkum, I had more fun on the operating table in QEH 6 weeks ago after my heart attack than taking the time to go this game in Melbourne! Will send the invoice for flight and accommodation to the AFC.

We generally have been competitive but today took me back to 2011. Not prepared to jump to conclusions, it was only one game but boy we better put in a better effort next week.

Fair dinkum, I had more fun on the operating table in QEH 6 weeks ago after my heart attack than taking the time to go this game in Melbourne! Will send the invoice for flight and accommodation to the AFC.

We generally have been competitive but today took me back to 2011. Not prepared to jump to conclusions, it was only one game but boy we better put in a better effort next week.
Sorry to hear that, may I suggest not watching next week's game then?

I know everyone always tells me "Brainfartigan is young and will improve" but the kid sucks. In a game where every single Adelaide player is playing like shit he somehow distinguishes himself above all others with his awfulness.

Correct .....you can tell whether a player has development ....Hartigan is poor in every area of the game

It is what it is with Hartigan :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Only equalled by Jenkins who i swear if he stands in the pockets one more time instead of leading to the goal square i'll f....g scream !!!!!!!

Jenkins destroys our structure .....he has no footy brain & is never where he needs to be on the field
With Tex up the field you look at where Jenkins has positioned himself ......yep HFF ...leaving no-one but Eddie to compete against 3 players .....DUD!!

Jenkins is not the type of player who can take us forward. As far as I'm concerned both his and Hartigan's spots should be up for grabs.

Correct ....the two are the weakest links

Sorry to hear that, may I suggest not watching next week's game then?

Thanks but I'm as good as gold and know my limitations and based on today's game I can get quite agitated with no impact. At some point in today's game I shouted out - "they (Bullies) are running round like unregistered dogs", that got a laugh from the crowd.

I'll be there next week and we will bounce back. Perfect timing to refocus.

This!

We've had our best start to a season in years, yet people are still melting. I'm as disappointed in this as anyone, but there is so much hope coming out of our club. Have a look at our players under 100 games, there's a lot of talent there.
:confused: Bulldogs had in todays side 9 players 21 yo or younger .....so the point is??

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rnd 4 Dogs V Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back