Autopsy Roast and toast vs Brisbane and changes Port Adelaide

Best vs Lions

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the view of the Match Review Officer that Pickett’s actions did not constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

So Zac Bailey hits Pickett and doesn't get fined but Pickett does for hitting him back, makes sense, not! Either both get fined or neither get fined IMHO.

weather for saturday night in adelaide

ED827B13-7961-4084-9F48-2D3EF8D14CC5.jpeg

giphy.gif

Can anyone provide a link or any detail in relation to Pickett’s fine? It can’t possibly have been for the innocuous bump on Bailey, so what on earth was it for? And Cotchin got done for misconduct … what was that for?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone provide a link or any detail in relation to Pickett’s fine? It can’t possibly have been for the innocuous bump on Bailey, so what on earth was it for? And Cotchin got done for misconduct … what was that for?

There is an "incident" in the 3rd qtr. 18.48 left on the clock where Pickett runs through the contest and may have clipped Mathieson high. But the vision on the replay is not conclusive. The angle I saw makes it impossible to conclude there was any contact. Maybe there is another incident. MRO did say it involved Mathieson.

Marlion Pickett, Richmond, has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Rhys Mathieson, Brisbane Lions, during the third quarter of the Round 20 match between Richmond and the Brisbane Lions played at the MCG on Sunday 31 July, 2022.

I was wrong before I assumed it was for hitting Zac Bailey, my mistake.

Last edited:

Cotchin's misconduct was for a tussle with Zorko. Zorko responded by chasing Cotch and whacking him with a round arm from behind to the hip/stomach, spotted by the ump which resulted in a downfield free kick to us, from which we goaled.

I didn't see what Cotch did to him but Zorko lost his cool and spent the break after the goal sooking to the umpire and pointing at Cotch. I'm thinking it was a good, old fashioned squirrel grip. That would explain the "misconduct". Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back