• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

More similar to Bradley hills imo

Nah - Hill is a one dimensional seagull whose only weapon is to run all day.

Bolton has that killer side step in traffic and can completely slice through a congested midfield like Walters. Bolton can win the ball in the centre and get a clean clearance - worth his weight in gold.

Best game Graham has played for a while. Always plays well when Cotch is out.
I think he has the licence to be the ball hunter when Cotch is out compaired to being that defensive mid when Cotch is in

100%

last 2 weeks been very very good and looks quicker over the ground too

if any of our players get done for those bullshit reports im gonna infiltrate victoria and rock up at AFL hq to show them my ugly balls
hodgy told Richo off for getting grimey reported
hodgy said...absolutely no way grimey gets rubbed out...was on the shoulder ...and Richo should be embarrassed for not sticking up for the tigers more

The way hill and Bolton move are identical and are similar size and stature. Walters is more contested/stronger in his style of play.

Except Hill is purely an outside player. Shai can actually get his own ball in a contest.

if any of our players get done for those bullshit reports im gonna infiltrate victoria and rock up at AFL hq to show them my ugly balls
Can i come?
Ive got a hairy ass i can show also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta excellent tonight...very disciplined
did the job on sideshow perfectly
didnt show off...kept to his task
was in our bests for sure

Good game. Went to sleep there once in the 2nd quarter and let Brown wander off, but everything else was good.

Pickett is harshly judged.. he’s still getting use to the speed of AFL. I’ll reserve my judgment of him in about 20-30 more games.

rioli was better tonight.. effort much much better!

Jack graham tho! IS BACK AND TACKLING LIKE A BEAST!

baker and Higgins continue to impress me with their work ethic and cleanliness... 1 touch players!

george adding another string to his bow.. a nervous one tho being in defense

broad solid as a rock! Taken game to new level this year

balta was good too! Prefer if it kicked it tho.. some really suss handballs there but reckon rance was worse at same

only real complaint from me is soldos really dumbass free kicks he gives away .. just clumsy and silly
Nank def number 1 ruck

haha I was thinking the same, fair cop, Houli would have had to leave anyway after his mum got covid, but it shows you, you just never want to give up your position as you never know when a kid is going to come in a make it his own.
Honestly reckon the type of person Bachar is he'd be absolutely stoked for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast and toast vs North Melbourne and changes for round 8 vs GWS

Back