Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 41 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not injured he was an emergency. Coaches decided not to play him.
No doubt he will come in. Aarts to go out.

Chol out and Lynch in.
I'll say now about Chol unless he can bring some aggression to his game he will not make it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he should play cause of Lynch out but geez I was wrong there, should've trusted my gut instincts knew he was terrible V crows but thought surely he comes out and redeems himself.
Yeah right.
We can only speculate. I think they may have gone with Caddy if it had been an elimination final of some sort. He did cop something the other week and they may have felt they would give him the extra week and gamble on Chol (big mistake). Had him as an emergency if needed any late change for some reason.
That’s just my take though, they may have just decided not to select him. Would have to ask Dimma

have a feeling we will go out straight sets or against port or in the gf, winning this whole thing will legit go against the laws of the universe considering we have basically everyone willing us to lose

if we get past poort at adelaide oval and then win the flag against brisbane at the gabba, with all the umpiring and media bias that'll be involved in those 2 games, it'll unironically be the greatest finals series and flag of all time

That's what Ive been saying prior to this game. Chol aint got what is needed in finals

Broad down back and Balta second ruck.

2019 Premiership defence back together Noah much better ruck option thatn CHol as at least he will have a go.

We need blokes who can get it done on the big stage.

Caddy and Broad in with Lynch.

Pick ya 3 outs Chol, Aarts and ...
With Astbury back and Broad available it’s a strategy we could try, you’d think Balta would mark a lot of balls around the ground

i still don't get why if you receive a free, you're allowed to belt the shit out of the closest oppo player to you and your free doesn't get reversed, but if that player retaliates at all you then get given a sweet sweet 50 as well..umps just need to call nothing in those cases it makes me melt ****en hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25% efficiency going forward , 6 more inside 50’s

how many of their inside 50's were from dodgy frees/50's?

Anyone critical of Lynch found out tonight why he’s so critical.

oppos been saying he is shit and didn't help our flag at all and just came for glory, now they're saying no lunch no tigers

Maybe.
Would be nice if they showed it. They had four cameras and snicko for Boltons
Why not show it? There are definitely cameras at the other end.
Not a factor in the result but I’m just peed off the way they reviewed it in 2 seconds with garbage footage.

the bolton one was CGI

It’s ok for you to speculate that Dimma has a vendetta against Broad, but other posters can’t have an opinion that some of the umpiring last night was questionable?
Give me a break.

And how did I stop you from having your opinion mate, this is just what you are typing here, isn’t it? Stopped being so precious! You can have and express as many opinions as you like, this is a board for people to express their footy opinions after all. I have a problem with you calling my opinion “speculation”. All of us are “speculating” here, we are not in Richmond’s inner sanctum, we do not have inside knowledge, we watch the game and express our opinions about it. Umpires did not cost us the game. Broad back, Balta forward/ruck, no Chol in sight, Ross instead of Prestia, we win the game by a couple of goals. My opinion. Deal with it!

And how did I stop you from having your opinion mate, this is just what you are typing here, isn’t it? Stopped being so precious! You can have and express as many opinions as you like, this is a board for people to express their footy opinions after all. I have a problem with you calling my opinion “speculation”. All of us are “speculating” here, we are not in Richmond’s inner sanctum, we do not have inside knowledge, we watch the game and express our opinions about it. Umpires did not cost us the game. Broad back, Balta forward/ruck, no Chol in sight, Ross instead of Prestia, we win the game by a couple of goals. My opinion. Deal with it!
You need to chill buddy, I just think it’s a bit rich spouting some conspiracy theory the coach has It in for a player and then turn on you own supporters for being frustrated with some umpiring decisions.
Don’t think we need to start calling each other precious!

Remember a h and a game where we finally got a 50/50 free and the media pointed it out for days?

Yet when we get screwed,nothing said,Marcel Marceu,hidden under the carpet.

I think it was the Port game.

Eddie and Ricciuto were screaming like teenage girls at a beatles concert.

Just had a thought, next week is our home game and we get to choose where it’s played. So Metricon, Gabba and AO. What if we choose AO? We win and just stay in Adelaide for the week instead of flying in before the game. 😬 but we have a better strike rate at the Queensland grounds. It’s a risk but we get another game at AO in the lead up to a potential prelim.

Edit: Just saw that we’ve requested Metricon
Although it’s a mute point I wanted to add that we are set up in QLD, with all staff and many families, so don’t think they would want to set up again in SA. One extra game there wouldn’t be that much of a help I would think either.

I’ve got it!! ☝️ 💡

Broad in for Aarts and Baker moves forward 🧐

🙃 haven’t read most of the thread so don’t know if it’s already been suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back