Autopsy Roast & toast R22 vs GWS & changes for R23 vs Hawthorn

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future is bright,our tired Tigers get a well deserved rest and load up for next year in front of a raving mad Tiger Army in full voice.

The future is not bright. We don’t have much quality talent under 25. Hopefully the team can finally take a break, rest up and come back next year in better shape for one last crack.

Clearly the game is over for JR. If he is not to retire I think we should pick and choose the games he plays and nurse him through the season. We cannot carry all our older players and tough decisions need to be made.

For some reason this year he keeps leaping way to early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did he? I didn’t see a change in style all year.

I’m not slagging the guy off. He’s been ******* amazing for us. But he’s been here 10 years. It’s not his fault the AFL changed the rules on him.

This is not a premiership team. Maybe it’s just time to part time ways. If he can’t change with times, maybe it’s time to give someone else a shot
We saw over the 16-17 preseason he can change, so don’t see why he wouldn’t get another chance??
Or I suppose we can go back to the 80’s /90’s and sack the coach at the first sign of trouble.
Really should have done that at the end of 2016 and noted on a new board

In: RCD, Cumberland, Miller, Houli
Out: MRJ, Garth, Mansell, Parker

Give Miller a debut only if he's likely to be around next season. Send off for Houli. Astbury may well want to play alongside him for that one. All the senior guys probably will if it is Houlis last game.

did he? I didn’t see a change in style all year.

I’m not slagging the guy off. He’s been ******* amazing for us. But he’s been here 10 years. It’s not his fault the AFL changed the rules on him.

This is not a premiership team. Maybe it’s just time to part time ways. If he can’t change with times, maybe it’s time to give someone else a shot
What’s change with the times? Turnover is still the major source of scoring in the comp, to move away from trying to maximise that would be stupid. Yes tweaks need to be made to various parts of our game that have let us down this year, but that can easily be done with a normal pre season and hopefully some new assistants that bring new ideas to the table. Dimma didn’t become a 3x premiership coach by not being adaptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way I’m knocking Dimma, players or the club after what’s been delivered.
Reckon extra 2 months of preseason, quality picks and finally getting an easier draw will do us good.
Just keep the faith gents.

What’s change with the times? Turnover is still the major source of scoring in the comp, to move away from trying to maximise that would be stupid. Yes tweaks need to be made to various parts of our game that have let us down this year, but that can easily be done with a normal pre season and hopefully some new assistants that bring new ideas to the table. Dimma didn’t become a 3x premiership coach by not being adaptable.

a 2016 change is not happening and nor does it need to. I’m ok to cop a bad year and keep the current crew on. I’m just not happy with what’s being dished up and I can’t see any change in game style.

what’s different from round 1? Can’t see it at all.

NO votes tonight as I would be being dishonest in doing so.
Midfield is trash, old , slow and unskilled.
Cotchin , Lambert and Edwards are done and are plodding along getting nothing possessions. Poor Prestia and Graham are left doing it all with Prestia getting the hard tag bc he's our only weapon. The kids were terrible tonight, but with no senior support you can't blame them.
Garthwaite when the ball is in the air resembles a baby giraffe on 3 legs and when the ball is on the ground he looks like a venomless spider with one right leg and two left legs. CCJ is not a ruckmens a-hole and needs to be played as a forward. Rioli Jr is not ready and should only play against bottom 4 sides , which we're heading if with don't get a decent midfield in asap. Still had my hopes in making finals yesterday whilst it was mathematically possible, but we're done now.
Giants to their credit looked like the best side I've seen all year. They were bigger , stronger , faster and more skilled than us by the length of the Bathurst straight.
Hard to argue with this. On point. Garthwaite is ****ing shit, Rioli Jr not ready a day would trade ccj in a heart beat for a top ten pick

I think Essendon will make it. West Coast are almost as done as us this year so I don’t know if they’ll win bot games and Fremantle isn’t in good form. Don’t think St Kilda will make it either as they’re playing Geelong that’s just come off a loss. I don’t think Geelong have lost twice in a row since 2018 from memory.
they lost 3 times in a row.

2017 QF, 2019 PF and 2020 GF 🤫

Jekkyl and Hyde all year , on show again tonight .
hmmm I’m not a big believer in the lose the hunger type excuse / scenario and I think any player who lost it probably should look To stop playing at the club .
First RFC team in History to 3 peat should have been enough of a carrot right there .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back