Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • 46. Ben Miller

Votes: 18 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton is fantastic and Baker is amazing, but Tom Brown’s now my favourite Richmond player to watch. His kicking is something else.

Not only that, but he has a good eye for reading the game. Makes great decisions with most of his disposals.
One of those players who always seems to have time

Coming over from Tassie next week for Dusty’s 300th, is there any particular watering holes that Tiger fans attend prior to the game?
Hit the Royal ....although $17.50 for a can of Bundy pissed me off but I love the old Asian hottie there ...she has great legs !!! ....Cricketers Arms .....Corner Hotel ....list is endless 🤣🤣🍻🍻👍🏻

Not sure if the status of his calf but anyone else think Prestia is a massive risk for the side nowadays?

Worried about taking him in and needing to use our sub early as has happened several times because he does a soft tissue, and after being subbed off with apparant calf awareness if he plays I just think we're setting up for risk.

Coming over from Tassie next week for Dusty’s 300th, is there any particular watering holes that Tiger fans attend prior to the game?
Cricketer's Arms, Royal Hotel, London Tavern, Corner Hotel, Mountain View...no shortage of pubs in Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worried about taking him in and needing to use our sub early as has happened several times because he does a soft tissue, and after being subbed off with apparant calf awareness if he plays I just think we're setting up for risk.
He wasn't subbed off, Sonsie was. He should have been.

The 8 day break will help but he's got to be in some doubt.

He wasn't subbed off, Sonsie was. He should have been.

The 8 day break will help but he's got to be in some doubt.
what the dickens are our medical team doing? surely when you have a bloke like prestia who has so many soft tissue injuries pull up sore you've got to err on the side of caution and sub him off havnt you???? amateur hour.

“That was the most selfish dumb thing I’ve seen though and that’s his downfall.” Rodney Dangerfield

This is embarrassing mate..

cos how can a bloke sticking up for his mates but just went a bit over the top be the most selfish thing you’ve ever seen?

Ever seen on a football field?

You’re a total Cumbo hater mate

Just admit it, you can’t stand him so hold him to different standards
yeah don't think it was selfish nut you can't disagree that it was dumb. wait till we kick the goal and then smash him....

Yeah 1 ****en mistake
I’m sure he will learn from it
Otherwise he had a killer night did he not?

You campaigners are so harsh.. we’re u the same for Toby Greene, and Caddy, and Bolton?
tbh Boltons game has completely gone to shit so probably not a good example....but yeah he has lots of talent and tries hard all game, two qualities that can take him far. he just needs a bit more discipline and self control in his game...

Now that we've won, this passage from cummy is hilarious. Two handed salute celebrating the mark then, then laughing, rushing in and pushing keane

yeah definetly a flop action going on there. not to mention the two or three jumper punches to the face from the crows so should have been a reverse reverse but we were not playing uno

KMac haters - have a word with yourselves.
He was fantastic in the first quarter, and solid for the rest.

Great game from our future captain, aka Bakes.
kmac had one of his best games for ages. kicked a clutch goal and worked hard all game. the only thing that drives me nuts with him is coraling and oppo players brushing past him like a turnstyle when he should just lay the tackle...but he was very good 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Back