• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The result ended up as expected with Carlton giving us a touch up

Roast
Toast
Changes For Fremantle

Good games from Miller, Nank, Kosi, Rioli, Taranto, Hopper, KMac

Would like to list some more younger names in there, but it is what it is.

Graham woeful
Sonsie poor
Campbell really poor
Bolton showpony
Short GTFO

Loved the debut of Blight. Would like see him het up off the ground with a bit more intent and urgency. Need to keep involved. Was pretty slow to move after landing on the turf. But excellent overall.

Thought Shai had one of his poor attitude games today. There are times (too regularly) where I feel we wouldn't miss him too much. On today's performance, given a choice, I'd rather keep Dan.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A 10-goal loss to Carlton. Yet when they were collecting and we were winning flags, the biggest we won by was 43 points.

I will never accept a coach saying “we don’t win by 10 goals” ever again. The next time we’re good, I want us to crush teams without hesitation like they crush us. It’s so unbelievably frustrating.

Some here need a reality check thinking our kids can play 4 quarters and maintain it. We're in rejuvenation expect good patches in games now. No excuses for our senior players through.

Graham and Short liabilities nothing has changed see you later.

Sort out the fitness and conditioning we can't run out games to.

I really liked what I saw in the first 2 and a half quarters and then the boys fell away really badly after that. Loved the efforts of Kmac, Blight, Miller and Nank today and some good work from Mansell at times as well. Taranto butchered the ball too many times for my liking but I still gave him a vote.

Really got dominated in the centre in that second half while our kicking I50 was shocking all day. Hard to stomach getting rolled by the Bluebaggers like that even when I know there's a clear difference in class.

Nice to see Taranto and Hopper back in the middle
Considering the amount of footy Hopper has missed he didn’t really miss a beat

Hopefully they both stay on the park for the rest of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Carlton & Changes for Fremantle

Back