Autopsy Roast & Toast v Carlton & Changes for Fremantle

Top 5 v Carlton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yzes reign starts pre season to be fair this season was a relationship building and bedding in.

Things will change come pre season, well I'm hopeful they will.

With every retirement and trade of our Premiership heroes the Yze era strengthens and the Hardwick era is history.

Hence he removed all the Dimmasty Paraphernalia.

The Fitness and conditioning Team needs to be shot out of a cannon and replaced most importantly.

Blight was very good for a debutant, but he had some poor follow-up efforts in the last quarter. More than likely a fitness issue that reflects the step up from WAFL to AFL.
Yeah definitely a fitness issue imo

He was absolutely blowing up behind play breathing in the big ones

One of their fans behind me tried having a go at our fans because we don’t show up when we’re shit wnd the weathers crap. Can’t be too mad at the loss when they’re providing me comedy like that to laugh at.
Their fans have short term memories. Deluded fools.

One of their fans behind me tried having a go at our fans because we don’t show up when we’re shit wnd the weathers crap. Can’t be too mad at the loss when they’re providing me comedy like that to laugh at.
they are comfortably the worst at not showing up when shite

some of those games during our dynasty wouldve been lukcy to have 5k blooze fans at them

I went off at the ground

Security told me to calm down

Pulled out the old

“Why don’t you just kick it for him you useless campaigners and No wonder the umps are wearing Blue today”

With a few more naughty words thrown in 😅
Mods passion in a good way. Useful employment of Security too, supports employment
Excited Great Job GIF by Sesame Street

Pro tip... Choice words around Louie the Butcher are free hits. Security and the general footy punters all understand this. We gotta Work more Louie into our supporter angst. Banners and the like.

If keeping Graham and Short in the side is due to injuries - then fair enough.... But, if they're keeping others out then that's on Yze and ridiculously stupid.
I'm not sure Adem is too bright quite frankly. I've seen zero to suggest otherwise. Really hope to be proven wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton were just too efficient. It's now or never for them. If they can't crack a flag with this list, they never will.

Like the Dees, the clock is now ticking on them creating a legacy with their list .. the bar has been set at 3 flags and a prelim in a 4 year span or GTFO..

If keeping Graham and Short in the side is due to injuries - then fair enough.... But, if they're keeping others out then that's on Yze and ridiculously stupid.
I'm not sure Adem is too bright quite frankly. I've seen zero to suggest otherwise. Really hope to be proven wrong.
hes the smartest man from his village

Yze seems a lovely bloke, watching his presser you'd swear we lost by a goal not +10.

I get that anger and coming down hard isn't the MO anymore but he's coming off so publicly accepting of this rubbish after every belting.

"we can see the younger and older players improving" is he on drugs?
after being depleted early on with injuries and after being forced to play the first two games before most other teams played one....and after the first 5 rounds seeing first hand how we get r*ped by the umpires........I reckon Adem's two main focuses in 2024 would have been to get games into the young kids and show some respect to the older players on their way out. while 4 points is valuable for teams scrambling for a top 8 or top 4 finish they're about as useless as **** on a bull for us.

lol…I’m sure you know, but if you don’t feel free to google it.
I googled it but read the text and didnt click on images

description enough for
me

Taranto, Hopper, Blight, Miller, Rioli, Kozi, Balta and Nank were good.

Graham, Short, Mansell and Bolton were pedestrians.

We won the free count for the second time this year, and I can't complain too much about the umpires, but they changed the momentum of the game along with Graham's 3 turnovers.

Blight's game was the highlight for me, and combined with Miller, they were magnificent against McKay and Curnow. These two missed their weekly allotment of 6-7 frees or non marks, and if this was a game against another top 8 side, they might have lost the game.

Graham is gone, and if Bolton wants out then lets grab some high draft picks now. Can't rebuild the side with a show pony - would rather hungry youngsters. If Baker wants out - I would understand, but NO WAY do we move on Rioli. Would have been a 100 point smashing without him.

Need to cash in and grab draft picks in the next 2 years - but we will be better with players returning from injury.

Out - Graham, Mansell, Dusty (managed)
In - Green, Gray, Prestia
Yep i agree with Bakes and Bolton. With some compensation, i wouldnt be too aad to see them go. And Rioli is the one. I don’t want to see him go. He is so important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Carlton & Changes for Fremantle

Back