Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice place for a holiday , one of last places I’d live in Australia, so flipping far away andas a pommy workmate once said , it’s like a fookin sand dune
I've lived in both mate and you couldn't be more wrong. I've also been all over Australia and lived and worked in a few places around the world. I've chosen to live in WA because its a magical place.

Imagine believing a pommy workmate who'd never seen a golden beach and would have been scared to take off his shirt lol

But that's ok. Each to their own.

Why don't we bring in that kid that kicked 6 in the Goos?

You know, the one we took with our free-hit in round 3 of the MSD?
Didn't he get injured?

I've lived in both mate and you couldn't be more wrong. I've also been all over Australia and lived and worked in a few places around the world. I've chosen to live in WA because its a magical place.

Imagine believing a pommy workmate who'd never seen a golden beach and would have been scared to take off his shirt lol

But that's ok. Each to their own.
Don’t mean to offend ol mate , I’ve been to Wa several times for work and holiday and enjoyed my time but as I say wouldn’t ever choose to live there , I say same about Sydney too , and Qld

2024 numbers:

JVR:
9.9 touches. 4.3 marks. 2.0 goals and goal assists.

Lefau:
7.2 touches. 3.1 marks. 2.1 goals and goal assists.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Fanatical Supporter - who keeps these stats - Lefau physicality - creating opportunities !

1. You want the president to take over the executives at the club? You want O'Rourke to do what? Chuck out the recommendation of the New CEO committee?

Time for Focus on Footy I guess and you can vote O"Rourke out. db26 for President !!!

2. I fully agree that our Fitness Dept is farked . Do I think O'Rourke should make the decision to sack Meehan? No way.

3. New grandstand budget might need a rethink too.

4. Having O'Rourke on RFC's Talking Tigers would be a good idea.
Richmond Footb all Club has been under siege - Level of Injuries - Playing Key Players coming back after serious injury within a space of five days - Free Kick Differential - Media relentless attack upon the players group level of well being with creation of stories that the key players are pursuing their football careers with other clubs etc - Strong Efective Leadership is required and its starts at the highest level - President of the Richmond Football Club needs to show leadership !

I heard media are changing for reporting on Richmond instead of saying “ injury list Richmond “ it is now being referred to as “ Meehaned list Richmond “

In light of our new last on ladder position , just like to pay homage and welcome back the good old days of shitness. Everyone celebrate and sing along campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2024 numbers:

JVR:
9.9 touches. 4.3 marks. 2.0 goals and goal assists.

Lefau:
7.2 touches. 3.1 marks. 2.1 goals and goal assists.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Le Fau 10 games 14 goals. He's been a great find. Couple of qn marks over the ACLs

But if JVR had've been at punt road probably would've played 18 games for Lynch in 23 plus this season

Some of the young boys, and Jack Graham, need to get leather poisoning in the VFL ...

With nothing to play for in the AFL except pick 1 the club should pay some consideration to lifting morale with a VFL premiership.

AFL games that players can play and still qualify for VFL finals ...

Tyler Sonsie 0
MacAuluffe 3
Graham 3 but would need 5 VFL games
Sam Banks 4
Koshitzke 5
Cumberland 5
Blight would need 3 more VFL games

Qualifying MacAuliffe, Blight, Banks, Kosi and co to join Samson Ryan in the VFL would give us a good chance at a premiership ...

IN Prestia, Tresize
OUT MacAuliffe, Banks

Review of Fremantle v Richmond shows that Fremantle is using a burst player (No 26) that runs ahead of the pack as a receiver then utilises his pace to break open the game - a very similar role that Rioli can play if he was used in the midfield / centre clearances

Review of Fremantle v Richmond shows that Fremantle is using a burst player (No 26) that runs ahead of the pack as a receiver then utilises his pace to break open the game - a very similar role that Rioli can play if he was used in the midfield / centre clearances
Def should be in midfield while we give smith and tresize a run

I like your posts mostly for a laugh but this one is a steaming pile of horse shit dude.

Everyone wants to live in WA lol People are moving here in their thousands every month.

It's growing like crazy and has been for 30 years.

If you lived here you'd know why.

Few of any traffic jams. Clean safe public transport. Sunny days, short winters and golden beaches.
Running out of drinking water...

I heard media are changing for reporting on Richmond instead of saying “ injury list Richmond “ it is now being referred to as “ Meehaned list Richmond “

Because of us Corrupt league we make a new rule. Injured lists will be called Available Lists :family:

We rush them back in from injury...people complain!
We don't rush them back from injury...people still complain!
People rush to complain...
I think sometimes it's who we rush back that causes the complaints.

At least he’d treat himself
hahaaa yes! Med. student, right? They are a highly diligent cohort - that's why I said elsewhere, he had a better chance than most of stepping up to the level in the AFL.

Pity we declined the free hit, I do really hope someone at the club was crawling under the floorboards as he kicked his 6th.

I wonder if it was to save 6 months minimum salary, so we could cover a cost blowout elsewhere.... :mad:

I'd have bought a brick to have Davidson on the list for 6 months, lol

Back