Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Top 5 v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor
nick watson

im beginning to think gale chose yze on purpose so we have a stint on the bottom and collect some prized picks so we can win flags in a few years and not just make up numbers like the scats and pies always do
When he releases his autobiography this chapter will be titled My Parting Gift

Next year, the first win we get will bring a fair bit of joy. It's coming lads, the shoots of a new era.
round zero against the suns in china

I haven’t changed my opinion. I don’t want us to trade Daniel Rioli. He is too important to us. I could live with losing Bolton/Baker/Graham but not Rioli. Especially to those jerks we played today.

If there’s such a thing as the ‘footy Gods’ can we please have a better season next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t changed my opinion. I don’t want us to trade Daniel Rioli. He is too important to us. I could live with losing Bolton/Baker/Graham but not Rioli. Especially to those jerks we played today.

If there’s such a thing as the ‘footy Gods’ can we please have a better season next year.
I'm with you. Great game today.

If there’s such a thing as the ‘footy Gods’ can we please have a better season next year?
richo reckons we wont trade both bolton and rioli

only one

I know it's the smart thing to do but Rioli is part of the Richmond fabric and it's hard to let go.
That is true, however it should be an eye on the future. In saying that as many early picks as possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Gold Coast

Back